Rams have visits with some DBs and a TE.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Doctson is higher on the Rams board than Treadwell, hell Braxton Miller might be higher than Treadwell.
What gives you that impression?
I'd argue that Treadwell is more ideally suited for this offense than any receiver out there.
There is nobody in this draft who runs a deep comeback like Treadwell. It's almost undefendable.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Coleman or Treadwell
I think the pick will be cb. We don't have a #1 cb and no wr is worthy of pick .

How is Tru not a number 1 in this league? in addition to EJ Gaines coming back from injury, Joyner who played really well at the end of last year in the nickel, Roberson , and the addition of sensabaugh. How many young corners do we need?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How is Tru not a number 1 in this league? in addition to EJ Gaines coming back from injury, Joyner who played really well at the end of last year in the nickel, Roberson , and the addition of sensabaugh. How many young corners do we need?
Look at his avatar. lol.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I'd argue that Treadwell is more ideally suited for this offense than any receiver out there.
There is nobody in this draft who runs a deep comeback like Treadwell. It's almost undefendable.

I agree, to many people worried about his 40 time. Anquan Bolding ran a 4.7, he has bee on e of the top receivers for the last decade. I would love Treadwell at 15 and I think he changes out offense immediately.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I agree, to many people worried about his 40 time. Anquan Bolding ran a 4.7, he has bee on e of the top receivers for the last decade. I would love Treadwell at 15 and I think he changes out offense immediately.
barney-stinson.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
One thing the Rams have done with regularity since Snisher has been here is draft guys they've had visits with...

It usually seems like they keep quiet on one or two top prospects but pretty much draft guys who are later round picks that they've had visits with...
The last two seasons nobody had any idea who we were taking. They kept it quiet. The years before that, everybody knew who we were taking.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Treadwell looks like Britt. So do the Rams just want to replace Britt or have another of his skillset on the field at the same time? Or do they want a guy that can run good routes and is super athletic? If recent history tells us anything they would take the more athletic freak in Doctson.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Treadwell looks like Britt. So do the Rams just want to replace Britt or have another of his skillset on the field at the same time? Or do they want a guy that can run good routes and is super athletic? If recent history tells us anything they would take the more athletic freak in Doctson.
I think you're making a huge error if you think Treadwell and Britt are the same guy.
I agree that Doctson is more athletic and more fluid, but Treadwell

A - gets more separation just on his route running - especially deep comebacks
B - is more elusive and avoids contact better
C - has better balance
D - is better at shielding defenders
E - is a way better blocker
F - has better vision after the catch

Doctson will give you more on deep routes, but this offense isn't built on that. It's built on who can get the most YAC, blocking, and ability to capitalize on play-action. All areas in which Treadwell is more ideally suited to excel at in this offense than Doctson. Just my opinion, and I like Doctson.

A55VA6

Legend
Yep, he reminds me of Kenny Britt alot as well.

Personally, if Rams go WR - I want Coleman or Docston

lockdnram21

Legend
Tru hasn't covered anybody worthy to be called a #1 yet. He benefited greatly from playing opposite jenkins. He had a OK game vs a hobbled Megatron that would have looked worse if Stafford would have done his job

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you're making a huge error if you think Treadwell and Britt are the same guy.
I agree that Doctson is more athletic and more fluid, but Treadwell

A - gets more separation just on his route running - especially deep comebacks
B - is more elusive and avoids contact better
C - has better balance
D - is better at shielding defenders
E - is a way better blocker
F - has better vision after the catch

Doctson will give you more on deep routes, but this offense isn't built on that. It's built on who can get the most YAC, blocking, and ability to capitalize on play-action. All areas in which Treadwell is more ideally suited to excel at in this offense than Doctson. Just my opinion, and I like Doctson.

When Britt was drafted, he and Treadwell were very similar. In many ways they still are.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Tru hasn't covered anybody worthy to be called a #1 yet. He benefited greatly from playing opposite jenkins. He had a OK game vs a hobbled Megatron that would have looked worse if Stafford would have done his job

Couldn't disagree more. Fisher often used Tru to match up with the bigger receivers because he was a better matchup. Even if Jenks was healthy he would have followed megatron. Tru followed Alshon Jeffrey and Michael Floyd last year. He has done it in the past and will be fine doing it this year.

lockdnram21

Legend
Couldn't disagree more. Fisher often used Tru to match up with the bigger receivers because he was a better matchup. Even if Jenks was healthy he would have followed megatron. Tru followed Alshon Jeffrey and Michael Floyd last year. He has done it in the past and will be fine doing it this year.
We will see