Rams have two QB coaches

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
“He’s basically an extra coach and he’s been in the system so long, he does such a great job with the details; the Xs and Os and all of the small things that make you a great quarterback,” rookie quarterback Austin Davis said. “It’s been nice to be under him and learn from him…when I look at him, that’s where I’m trying to get to.”

“I think you can see that a lot of our younger guys go to Kellen. One, I think they see that he’s a professional. He’s played in the system and he understands the system,” Cignetti said. “He’s a great resource for everybody out there to go to. When you look at Kellen in practice you can see that he has a great command of the offense, and he does a really nice job running the offense.”

It’s fair to say Clemens plays a significant role for this team.

“I’m not making, I don’t think, a major difference, but if I can make a lot of little contributions then hopefully that’ll add up,” Clemens said. “I look at is as more of a privilege being an old guy, being able to help young guys along because I had guys when I was young that did that for me.”

FULL ARTICLE: http://www.stlouisrams.com/news-and-eve ... b138df229b

bluecoconuts

Legend
Interesting, everyone reports that he looks lost out there.

I'll just assume that they're wrong, because they most likely are anyway.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
99% of fans don't know how to evaluate a QB, hell, most of the analysts don't know how, so the fans just regurgitate the trash that they hear on TV.

I don't mean to offend anyone here, and I appreciate all the reports, but it takes game tape and background knowledge to assess a QB's performance.

Take what you read with a grain of salt.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - and leave my Oregon boy alone. :amped:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hopefully , "coaching" and clipboard holding are his ONLY required duties this year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
DR RAM said:
99% of fans don't know how to evaluate a QB, hell, most of the analysts don't know how, so the fans just regurgitate the trash that they hear on TV.

I don't mean to offend anyone here, and I appreciate all the reports, but it takes game tape and background knowledge to assess a QB's performance.

Take what you read with a grain of salt.

Yeah I'm w/ you. IDK why, but this year I'm like "camp reports are nice and all, but really what else is it except 1-2 sentence blurbs." They give a good idea of where the team is at, but not the tell all.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
Hopefully , "coaching" and clipboard holding are his ONLY required duties this year.

That's what I'm talkin' about.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:

No No, we may need him to do one more duty on a regular basis , taking a knee!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ramhusker said:
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:

No No, we may need him to do one more duty on a regular basis , taking a knee!

Nah - pretty sure Sam can handle that detail and do it with glee - especially after last year.