Rams have released Trey Watts per JT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
th
And bring him

images

with ya....

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Flv where did u get that info about Saffold? If it's true that's great news!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Right, leaving an open spot on the roster by not signing him to it. We only had 52 on our active roster. Everybody assumed the spot was left open for him this week.
Our transactions have been such that we traded Givens, and released McGee.

In return we promoted Christian Bryant to the roster and signed Dunbar.

No roster spot was ever used by Watts.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Dam that part of "miss some time" I don't like, this line needs to stay healthy for it to get better.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Our transactions have been such that we traded Givens, and released McGee.

In return we promoted Christian Bryant to the roster and signed Dunbar.

No roster spot was ever used by Watts.
My bad, I forgot we signed Dunbar after the Ogletree injury. My bad. I just remember hearing we had 52 and were not picking anybody up yet but then Ogletree happened.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Saffold has been pretty meh this year. Definitely below his usual standard. I'm not convinced the shoulder injury he had in the pre-season has not been bothering him and hampering his play. I was hoping he would be able to make it to the bye week to rest up. Instead, the same shoulder is injured again. And there is a chance he might need surgery. That would be both shoulders surgically repaired in less than one year. The dude is already injury prone. I shudder to think how poorly his body will hold up going forward.

I love the guy..... but as soon as the Rams are in a position to cut ties with Saffold it would probably be the wise move. Continuity on the line is important. As is being able to get on field production from your best guys - the guys you pay the real money to

Unfortunately, with how bad our offensive line is right now, I don't think we are in a position to part ways. When he is healthy he is solid.... and we just don't have enough competent bodies to go around right now. His versatility on the line is extremely valuable in the event other players go down. Given how young our group is, his experience is also an asset.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
With Jamaal Charles shelved for the season maybe KC gives Watts a look.
I am much more in favor of Jeffery's and his contract over Megatron. We would have to resign Jeffery's unless we had a sign and trade deal but younger than Megatron and a better cap number