Rams have fired Jeff Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Or maybe you googled "Sailor Lovin", and you ended up here.
a76524594d874f4d1becdbc65d29e8a7165c083c88a9605d23b2f32e26df94a2.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yeah, think about Barnie for a moment. Small and purple, and when you start imagining things and petting him he gets big.

Did I accidentally google "Sailor lovin"?

Aren't the Vikings colors purple like Barney? Just saying...:sneaky:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I have no problem with Fish being gone, it was time.
I could go into the reasons, but there's really no point in doing that. They've already been beaten to death.

What I keep thinking about, (and admittedly, possibly an age thing), is how he felt (feels) this week not being around his guys, who he's been with pretty much daily, for the last five years. It has to really, really suck.

And this is where the age thing comes in.
You can be as intelligent and insightful and analytically proficient and and and, regardless of age, but when you're young(er), you simply don't (cannot) understand the emptiness that comes with essentially being told, you're not needed any more, despite the knowledge and wisdom you've amassed in the last 40 years.

This is not to say Fisher's not deserving of what has transpired - he is, again, for a lot of reasons.
But I guarantee you, there is another very real side to what happened, and I totally agree with those taking exception to some gleefully celebrating his departure.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have no problem with Fish being gone, it was time.
I could go into the reasons, but there's really no point in doing that. They've already been beaten to death.

What I keep thinking about, (and admittedly, possibly an age thing), is how he felt (feels) this week not being around his guys, who he's been with pretty much daily, for the last five years. It has to really, really suck.

And this is where the age thing comes in.
You can be as intelligent and insightful and analytically proficient and and and, regardless of age, but when you're young(er), you simply don't (cannot) understand the emptiness that comes with essentially being told, you're not needed any more, despite the knowledge and wisdom you've amassed in the last 40 years.

This is not to say Fisher's not deserving of what has transpired - he is, again, for a lot of reasons.
But I guarantee you, there is another very real side to what happened, and I totally agree with those taking exception to some gleefully celebrating his departure.
BTW - that's the first time I've read your signature. Freaking hilarious!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lulz. Honestly, we should all talk to each other on the phone at least once.
That would eliminate a lot of the hostility.

'Cept for Prime Time.
Everytime I talk to him on the phone, I end up wanting to punch a kitten.
meh ..none of you colonials would understand me

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This thread should be retitled to "the days of our lives".

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lulz. Honestly, we should all talk to each other on the phone at least once.
That would eliminate a lot of the hostility.

'Cept for Prime Time.
Everytime I talk to him on the phone, I end up wanting to punch a kitten.
Had the pleasure of meeting the man years ago... yeah, wanted to punch him but he's pretty frail :LOL::whistle:

(great guy!)