Rams have bigger problems than just "No DC."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Pro Football Weekly

A much bigger problem at the moment, though, is finding enough starters for the defense, with nobody close to the team really having a clue as to who should currently be listed first on the depth chart at the DT spot alongside free-agent addition Kendall Langford or at weak-side linebacker. Chris Chamberlain, last year’s starter on the weak side, signed with the Saints, and the Rams currently have only four LBs under contract (starting MLB James Laurinaitis, Josh Hull, Justin Cole and free-agent pickup Jo-Lonn Dunbar, who figures to start on the strong side). “I guess they’re planning on finding those starters in the draft,” the source said. In addition, we hear Bradley Fletcher, who is coming off a season-ending knee injury, is far from being etched in stone as the starting cornerback opposite free-agent addition Cortland Finnegan.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/0 ... m-for-rams

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
sigh...they're just bringing up what is probably true. This is yet another rebuilding year. I hope they get these draft picks right. My soul can't take another 2 or 3 years of losing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
sigh...they're just bringing up what is probably true. This is yet another rebuilding year. I hope they get these draft picks right. My soul can't take another 2 or 3 years of losing.
Me either, dude. If I have to endure that again, I'm gonna go all Chevy Chase on this board.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQXuazYI_YU[/youtube]

steferfootball

Starter
If we are really trying to fill that many holes, perhaps they are planning on trading down again.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's still plenty of time. Draft, FA, camp cuts from other teams, trades. I ain't panickin'.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
There's still plenty of time. Draft, FA, camp cuts from other teams, trades. I ain't panickin'.

Yeah - not panic stage yet. We have a lot of holes to fill. Does it surprise anyone that DT is still one of them?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Yeah - not panic stage yet. We have a lot of holes to fill. Does it surprise anyone that DT is still one of them?
Not exactly, given that it is such a deep position this year, I figured we'd pick one. But it's always nice to be able to fill positions before the draft so that you don't have the pressure to get a guy at a certain position

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ah, no problems. Don't worry, be happy! The Rams get three starters with their first three picks and the 3rd and 4th round picks just might bring some pleasant surprises. And they just might sign Cotchery and Laws for a little insurance. :cheers:

X said:
yea me to i just want to see a significant change in our offense and defense in some sort of positveway ''this year '' ya know!!!