Rams Hard Knocks Trailer preview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Guaranteed this will be the most watched season ever of Hard Knocks.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What a Freaking Tease!!!! Now it's going to feel like, forever, until it starts!!:D:rolllaugh:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

:yess:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
200.gif

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I have never had HBO. And I have never seen a "live" season of Hard Knocks ... But we did my son a favor when he moved back in to our house ...he needed to move his DirecTv subscription with him... He is going to get HBO just for Hard Knocks .. so I WILL get to watch it :D

HellRam

Starter
This will be the first season of Hard Knocks I have ever watched. Looks bad ass. I'm ordering HBO just for this reason alone...

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I'm a St. Louis guy through and through, and that trailer even has me excited! I've waited forever to see the Rams on Hard Knocks and for those of you who haven't ever seen it, you're in for a treat. HBO does a great job with this.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Of course PFT can't help themselves and end this piece with a snarky remark about the Rams. :mad:

200.gif

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ms-dont-want-hard-knocks-to-be-a-distraction/

As if they need another, Rams don’t want “Hard Knocks” to be a distraction
Posted by Darin Gantt on May 13, 2016

528684768.jpg
Getty Images

Nothing about the Rams’ move to Los Angeles has been subtle, so the fact they seem eager to be on “Hard Knocks” isn’t much of a surprise.

So Rams coach Jeff Fisher said he’s done his due diligence, talked to other coaches about what the HBO reality show entails, before declaring it the opposite of a distraction.

We want this to be the best show to date,” Fisher said, via Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times. “We want to pave the way for the member clubs to line up for the opportunity to do this. . . . The players are familiar, they understand what’s ahead, we’ve talked to the coaches and they’re excited.”

Of course, he was quick to point out: “We want them to be football players, not actors.”

For the most part, their players seemed on board, though punter Johnny Hekker had a concern about the 24-7 presence of NFL Films cameras documenting their every move.

“I’ve got to make sure,” Hekker said, “that my grandmother doesn’t have to hear me bleeped out.”

The Rams offer plenty of material, with their move to California and bold move to take a quarterback first overall in the draft coupled with an itinerant existence the next few months, bouncing from place to place to train and have camps. But they take solace in the fact that the last six teams to do the show have equaled or bettered their record from the year before, with four of them making the playoffs.

So that means Fisher’s traditional seven or eight wins (which he’s managed in 10 of his 21 NFL seasons) are still in play here.