Rams Grab Wang

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How long can you guy’s keep it up? My 54 year old heart can’t take much more of this.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
We had 4 major injuries to our centers last season.
Yep first we had the illness of Wells, then second, our 1st team center damaged his neck shoulder but was forced to keep going due to Barrett's on going back issues then later surgery, which was our third ...then Rhaney injured his knee was the 4th. Then you could add the shoulder injury in mid season that took out Barnes then the dislocated elbow of Wells which just about mad him useless other than just getting the line calls made & hiking the ball.....blocking?? why try.
I'm even wandering why we don't add a true Fullback beside what we have in Harkey?
One official fullback was added he was a UDFA Zack Laskey Georgia Tech
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/history/1850774

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profilexnews.php?pyid=122339&draftyear=2015&genpos=FB

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAbU0384liQ

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Wang seems like a bit of a project. I hope Fisher doesn't rush Wang too much. He needs to stroke him gently and then gradually bring him along a bit quicker and then even faster and faster until Wang is ready to blow onto the scene.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sorry I was late to the show. I read this when it first opened but then I left for the mountains for a few days. I expected it to remain on page 1. But it wasn't there so I put it back where it belongs.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I like the potential in this big Wang fella.

But for some reason, my wife likes it even more....and she doesn't even like football.....

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the potential in this big Wang fella.

But for some reason, my wife likes it even more....and she doesn't even like football.....
Probably just something she's not used to... :sneaky::ROFLMAO:;)
(had to get this back to the top of the forum.... :))

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's our time!

Now the Rams have the biggest Wang in the NFL!!!

How about this for a line? (I could see Chris Long doing this) "You ever see a Ram with a Six Foot, Three Hundred pound Wang?

WELL NOW YOU HAVE!!!
:ROFLMAO: LOL! I can definitely picture this! I'm keeping my fingers crossed it happens!!

Barrett Jones would be a very good #6 OL'er that can fill the void left by Mike Person. David Wang has LEFT OG starting experience in NCAA so Wang might get a lot of action there in TC & pre season.
I believe there's a real possibility of this^ happening! JMHO

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
WANG is really pumped up & ready to slap someone around, Oooh NO! Someone hit him hard & he's down on the field yelling "MOMma! Will someone please give him a hand!! It may be a while before he's pumped now the way its looking...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
:ROFLMAO: I believe there's a real possibility of this^ happening! JMHO

Mike Person came in last season & show'd he would play anywhere if given the opportunity. With the injuries to center (Wells,Barnes,Jones & Rhaney) The long rehabbing event by Jake Long & the working in of ORG Davin Joseph......Person cemented himself early as the top #6 OL that Boudreau likes to have. Yes Greg Robinson was the top relief on that left side too but he was always considered a starter ASAP.

Barrett Jones has the smarts & past versatility in starting experience in college where he won commodations playing just about every OL post. Boudreau for years loves to identify early his #6 game day non starting OL and Barrett looks like the perfect OL'er for this.

When the OL is heathy Boudreau goes with only two dressed OL'ers on game day. Last season those two were Mike Person who could be plugged in anywhere but was there to cover the both OT posts & Tim Barnes was the dressed interior Ol'er. When Barnes injured his shoulder Barrett Jones moved up from the #8 top interior OL to #7 OL'er & OLG/ORG Brandon Washington took Barrett's place.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Mike Person came in last season & show'd he would play anywhere if given the opportunity. With the injuries to center (Wells,Barnes,Jones & Rhaney) The long rehabbing event by Jake Long & the working in of ORG Davin Joseph......Person cemented himself early as the top #6 OL that Boudreau likes to have. Yes Greg Robinson was the top relief on that left side too but he was always considered a starter ASAP.

Barrett Jones has the smarts & past versatility in starting experience in college where he won commodations playing just about every OL post. Boudreau for years loves to identify early his #6 game day non starting OL and Barrett looks like the perfect OL'er for this.

When the OL is heathy Boudreau goes with only two dressed OL'ers on game day. Last season those two were Mike Person who could be plugged in anywhere but was there to cover the both OT posts & Tim Barnes was the dressed interior Ol'er. When Barnes injured his shoulder Barrett Jones moved up from the #8 top interior OL to #7 OL'er & OLG/ORG Brandon Washington took Barrett's place.
I was laughing about the possibility of Chris Long making a comment on Wang, not about the O-Line possibilities, I think those are accurate!!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Hopefully Wang has stamina and can hold a position for a long time. We don't need premature false starts, or collapsing in the pocket - otherwise, Foles may get sacked.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

what's all this about?

i'm sure all the guys would like wang to be rock solid when needed.