Rams Grab Wang

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Michael Jackson wants to know why you stole his headline

crotch-grab-dangerous-tour-i-love-you-michael-jackson-sex-sexy-Favim.com-90210.jpg

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
s0PmS8E.jpg

http://247sports.com/Player/David-Wang-19043

Player Background

Was a Super Iron Hokie during off-season workouts … Turned in a 410-pound bench press and a 440-pound front squat … Topped the offensive linemen with 380-pound clean, a 370-pound push jerk, a 35-inch vertical jump and a 4.29 timing in the NFL shuttle

His 4.29 time in the 20 yd shuttle is the best of all our current Ram OL'ers & would have been the best time in the 2015 combine.

Wang's 35 inch vertical jump would also top all of our current OL'ers too. Donnal has a 32 inch VJ & Barnes had a 31 1/2 VJ.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I just hope that, should they decide to slip Wang in the middle, he isn't exposed due to his lack of experience causing him to release his balls prematurely.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Lol at all the wang jokes going on in here. From Zaphod above "slip Wang in the middle" made me laugh as well. Wouldn't say it too his face though...he looks a mean mutha....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Wang was born in Reston, Virginia"

Man, that's not good.

What good is a Reston Wang?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
His 4.29 time in the 20 yd shuttle is the best of all our current Ram OL'ers & would have been the best time in the 2015 combine.

Wang's 35 inch vertical jump would also top all of our current OL'ers too. Donnal has a 32 inch VJ & Barnes had a 31 1/2 VJ.
This makes me wonder who will be getting the last laugh around here!:shades:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any truth to the rumor that Michael Sam offered to come in for free to work out Wang?

C'mon, somebody had to do it....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
With his speed and versatility, this Wang is capable of filling multiple holes on the line.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's our time!

Now the Rams have the biggest Wang in the NFL!!!

How about this for a line? (I could see Chris Long doing this) "You ever see a Ram with a Six Foot, Three Hundred pound Wang?

WELL NOW YOU HAVE!!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I wonder what is going on with the other centers on the roster. Something is wrong with somebody. You do not need 5 centers (including Wickman) on the 90 man roster.

I count four Centers not sure why the over 6-5 1/2 inch 315 pound Right OG Wichmann's name was thrown in here Orchid can you help me out? I must have missed something?

Not sure there is something is wrong here in the amount of centers at this time. Last season the Rams had FIVE centers in the 2014 pre season.
#1-Tim Barnes
#2-Demetrius Rhaney
#3-Mike Person
#4-Scott Wells
#5-Barrett Jones

Our new 2015 centers
#1-Tim Barnes
#2-Barrett Jones
#3-Demetrius Rhaney
#4-David Wang

Several of our centers could fill other rolls other than backing up the starting center. Barrett Jones would be a very good #6 OL'er that can fill the void left by Mike Person. David Wang has LEFT OG starting experience in NCAA so Wang might get a lot of action there in TC & pre season.:cool:

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
His parents were Chinese Olympians. Tells me he was brought up with a superior work ethic.

I hope our Wang helps us run up the ass of opposing teams!

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I count four Centers not sure why the over 6-5 1/2 inch 315 pound Right OG Wichmann's name was thrown in here Orchid can you help me out? I must have missed something?

Not sure there is something is wrong here in the amount of centers at this time. Last season the Rams had FIVE centers in the 2014 pre season.
#1-Tim Barnes
#2-Demetrius Rhaney
#3-Mike Person
#4-Scott Wells
#5-Barrett Jones

Our new 2015 centers
#1-Tim Barnes
#2-Barrett Jones
#3-Demetrius Rhaney
#4-David Wang

Several of our centers could fill other rolls other than backing up the starting center. Barrett Jones would be a very good #6 OL'er that can fill the void left by Mike Person. David Wang has LEFT OG starting experience in NCAA so Wang might get a lot of action there in TC & pre season.:cool:
We had 4 major injuries to our centers last season. With Well's barely finishing the season in such a horrible state of performance. I had wished we would have drafted Gallik from Boston College as he is a tough SOB and a mauler in the Snisher new look but Snisher went with the Mizzu WR in the 6th round instead to see Gallik gone in a few picks.

None of us here have inside info on the health and daily training of Rhaney, Jones and resigned Barnes. Recovering from injury and Barnes able to walk away? I have said since the draft and in other threads that center is my biggest worry at a specific position and our OL of course as a whole. We need 3 REAL studs to possibly pull 2 lesser players along as a unit. Spending many years on OL units and always ORT as in the days of the Wishbone there was a weak side and power side/ All we did was maul and pass very little.

We lined up and said here we come ,try and stop us. I don't think that will work in todays NFL. I'm even wandering why we don't add a true Fullback beside what we have in Harkey? I watched the saints and vikings playoff game today on NFL network and the vikes had lots of I formation runs and had two awesome RB's to sub in and out. The saints won in a real headknocker. Favre taking many hits with the vikes. AP was a fumble machine and I hope Gurley is great at ball protection.

Adding Wang to the mix instead of a vet (SO FAR) just gives me more to chew on that with hopefully great competition and an even fair shot for everyone. Its gonna be a major stretch to get this group ready for the seahags week one. Wish we had Mike Tice a great OL coach before not succeeding as a HC and the great old man(Hannifan) that was our World Champion OL coach to help coach Bou with such an AWESOME task.