RAMS GOING REGRET PASSING ON SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
YOU NAME ONE WRS ON THIS TEAM BETTER THEN SAMMY

I know this guy is gone (and I miss him already), but this is the type of hyperbole I'd like to jump on quick.
How about any receiver that has played one down in the NFL? A rookie, no matter how widely regarded, brings nothing guaranteed to the table. I think we all know and understand this, but I worry for some of you during the pre-draft hype machine. I'm sure Charles Rogers and Mike Williams would look pretty appealing coming out of college this year!

I'd have to guess that receiver is probably the 2nd most difficult position to transfer from a college system to the pros. Britt isn't the most glamorous signing (I like it), but he's proven that he can get the job done in the past.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ok ready for the next one

I got my

Attachments

• tapatalk_1396377254347.jpeg
    tapatalk_1396377254347.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 172

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How can you say the Kenny Britt signing impacted something that may have never been in play?

We don't know if our FO was ever targeting Watkins or if they still are

I don't disagree.

He obviously wasn't a top target, and this signing gives them maneuverability by pushing Watkins/Evans down their board. Maybe not in terms of player ranking, but willingness to trade down instead of grab them.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't disagree.

He obviously wasn't a top target, and this signing gives them maneuverability by pushing Watkins/Evans down their board. Maybe not in terms of player ranking, but willingness to trade down instead of grab them.

I just don't see anything that indicates he wasn't the top target. He still could be for all we know. I don't think the kenny britt signing is nearly as impactful as some think. If they liked watkins enough to draft him with one of our pics or liked him enough to trade up for him they likely still will

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
MR FISHER YOU FINALLY GET A CHANCE TO GET A TOP [WRS ] AND YOU BLOW IT , THIS IS WHY WE FINISH 7-9 OR LOWER EVERY YEAR , YOU NAME ONE WRS ON THIS TEAM BETTER THEN SAMMY , RAMS YOU WILL REGRET THIS MOVE IF DON'T TAKE SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!
Classic! All caps and no grasp of the English language or self control. C'mon Bob. You put this guy up to it just for the comic relief during a slow period for all of us NFL junkies. Admit it man. OR YOU WILL REGRETT THIS MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Classic! All caps and no grasp of the English language or self control. C'mon Bob. You put this guy up to it just for the comic relief during a slow period for all of us NFL junkies. Admit it man. OR YOU WILL REGRETT THIS MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1896999_10202089781542284_1672663031_n.jpg

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think there's a better chance of us regretting passing on Clowney.

"You can never have too many pass rushers." Yeah, that is something Jeff would say.

he has also said, "you can't have too many wrs".

he says alot of things.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
125s1te.jpg

Flame Warriors

ALLCAPS

Attempts to compensate for his limited rhetorical weaponry through the extravagant use of capitalized words - something netizens refer to as SHOUTING. Sure, a sprinkling of capitalized words can add some zip to a thrust, but they should be used sparingly. Even worse from a tactical point of view, too much shouting alerts other Warriors to the opponent's verbal WEAKNESS and emotional EXCITABILITY.

tbux

Rookie
Could mean Pettis goes away if Britt sticks- could mean they don't think Quick is going to make it? not sure, what I do know is if they were interested in Watkins before, this move doesn't change that.

PhxRam

Could mean Pettis goes away if Britt sticks- could mean they don't think Quick is going to make it? not sure, what I do know is if they were interested in Watkins before, this move doesn't change that.

YOU NOT A RAM FAN

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I do like the idea of using Quick and Britt as outside threats against teams with small fast corners. Only time will tell I guess.

lockdnram21

Legend

i have no doubt they like Watkins. But i think they see the potential in What we Have. i dont think they ever were going to take Wr.

PhxRam

i have no doubt they like Watkins. But i think they see the potential in What we Have. i dont think they ever were going to take Wr.

Me neither, but I think the threat of us taking one in the draft is now gone down a bit.

Alan

Legend
PhxRam choosing his words carefully?:
Me neither, but I think the threat of us taking one in the draft is now gone down a bit.
I like your use of the word "threat". :LOL: