RAMS GOING REGRET PASSING ON SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rodney c

MR FISHER YOU FINALLY GET A CHANCE TO GET A TOP [WRS ] AND YOU BLOW IT , THIS IS WHY WE FINISH 7-9 OR LOWER EVERY YEAR , YOU NAME ONE WRS ON THIS TEAM BETTER THEN SAMMY , RAMS YOU WILL REGRET THIS MOVE IF DON'T TAKE SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan

Legend
That's a little premature there isn't it rodney? No point in wasting all your good rants this early in the off season. We still have 37 days until the draft.

BTW, your Caps Lock is stuck. :eek: ;)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
When Fisher logs on to ROD and reads this, he's going to regret having signed Kenny Britt :sneaky:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well it better fall somewhere else cuz we got worse problems here,in case you hadn't heard, we're not drafting Samuel T Watkins, and it's ALL Kenny Britts fault. THE HUMANITY

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rodney C, aka "the show"... I guess that was it?

:ROFLMAO:

Alan

Legend
Wow! That was sudden and incomprehensible. Seemed like he wanted to be banned. Went out of his way and was successful. :confused:

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Well trololololol, that was interesting. :ROFLMAO:

I love the internet...:D

Edit: Oh, and technically, the Rams haven't passed on anyone yet. Just sayin'... :sneaky::cool:

tbux

Rookie
Some are convinced Britt = no Watkins. Not sure why- if Watkins was on our radar (and I have think he is) then Britt has zero bearing- not the same play at all.

Alan

Legend
tbux with a good observation:
Some are convinced Britt = no Watkins. Not sure why- if Watkins was on our radar (and I have think he is) then Britt has zero bearing- not the same play at all.
I agree that one doesn't preclude the other but it will probably have some effect when a decision between a WR and a player at another position is really close.