Rams GM Les Snead Talks NFL Free Agency on the Rich Eisen Show - 3/13/2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Thanks for posting.

Snead really didn't say a whole lot of anything. Not that I expected him to be telling us his plans but he was even more evasive than I was counting on.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
That last soundbite was tasty. "First draft we moved back, second we moved up and back, third we stood pat... there will be some sort of trend starting this year." ha ha

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I wanna be Les Snead when I grow up.

As far as hair goes it's a tough call

image.jpg
image.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks for posting.

Snead really didn't say a whole lot of anything. Not that I expected him to be telling us his plans but he was even more evasive than I was counting on.
So now he has everyone waiting for the next shoe to drop!!(y):LOL:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
At least he said(paraphrasing) "We're well aware of the holes we still have..."

Offensive line.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Les has great hair. Snead simply rules!

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Les Snead is one of the most talented GM at using a ton of verbage and time to convey nothing. I like the job he has done as a GM but listening to him is usually a exercise in literary minutia extrapolation! Good luck on following any of those bread crumbs Rich Eisen!