Rams GM Les Snead Introduces New Fiance

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[vim]50641369[/vim]
http://vimeo.com/50641369

St. Louis Rams GM Les Snead introduces his new fiance, former NFL Network personality Kara Henderson

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Damn, I'm still trying to get my fiance to just watch football with me, yet alone understand the game.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I just got ask.
Was she his original pick or did he trade down a few spots and pick up a new car or something else?

She sounds great!!!

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
brokeu91 said:
Damn, I'm still trying to get my fiance to just watch football with me, yet alone understand the game.

No kidding. Dream come true when that happens.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Ha mine like to go shopping of all things! We are going to battle and she goes shopping? :evil:

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
brokeu91 said:

Mrs. HNB watches the games with me; and when the Rams aren't playing, she's hooked on the Red Zone channel so she can keep up with her fantasy roster. It was a simple choice: either become a football widow or join me in football heaven. She chose wisely :bg:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Very cool. Congrats Les. We'll be expecting our ROD VIP invites. Paulie - get yer tux ready.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I knew the bride when she used to rock N' roll! :lol: Just an old song..........

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Wow, he's hooking up with Kara Henderson, former anchor for NFLN.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym7_Ji4Zf_s[/youtube]

When watching her on screen, I used to bounce between thinking she was totally hot to wondering if she was a vampire. Something about her mouth and teeth always scared me just a little :)