Rams / Giants Uniform Similarity

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Royal and yellow, please.

(I think we can only wear the whites 3x by rule)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Rams and Giants about to get canceled by the colorblind community....

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Has the NFL not learned from history? Hopefully they have. In a 1964 game the Lions and Vikings both wore their white jerseys in a mix-up. It was confusing, and that was with the Vikings also wearing purple pants. It lasted a quarter before the Vikings switched to all purple, to which Minnesota HC Van Brocklin commented "They look $%#& like Easter Eggs."

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Hopefully the league makes them switch. It will be harder to watch for the fans, and worse / more importantly, also will be challenging for the players.

bluecoconuts

Legend
They've made the correct choice, thankfully.

9cg3ksohgut71.jpg

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Whew! Nothing worse than showing up at a party and seeing someone with the same outfit!

(Or so I'm told. Did I just lose a man card?)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whew! Nothing worse than showing up at a party and seeing someone with the same outfit!

(Or so I'm told. Did I just lose a man card?)
Only if it was a turquoise toughskin pants with double reinforced knees and a silk pattern shirt. That one time that @Mackeyser and myself rocked the same out fit...well, it wasn't pretty.

Q729

Legend
But why did they choose a random week in October to commemorate a Super Bowl win?

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm over the new uniform preferences and complaints.

I'm in the few percentile that agrees the current Rams uniforms are the best in the NFL even with their flaws.

The only uniform combination I'm not a fan of is the Blue on Blue.

The all bone jerseys need some tweaking but even those are not that bad imo..

I like the current modern look of the broken horns and the changes from years past.

I've been a fan since I was 7 years old. The uniforms today are hands down my favorite choice.

Go ahead and mock me.

Can we please beat the NY Giants by double digits tomorrow.

Go Rams!