Rams Getting Healthy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Some great news there, especially Johnson.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Any chance Jones could be ready soon? I'd LOVE to see if he could replace Wells. He's look like Dooky in the middle. Scott "Turnstile" Wells USED to be a Pro Bowler...

Normally I don't care about PFF grades, but if he's graded any more negatively by PFF, they'll be charged with Bullying.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Need all of them...Esp Tru....Hell, I want to see if Jones can play....Can Barrett Jones play?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Does B Jones even exist? And at this point watching Wells play just makes me sad.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Need all of them...Esp Tru....Hell, I want to see if Jones can play....Can Barrett Jones play?
I don't even think that Jones is sure that he can play at the moment - I would love to see him get out there to establish if he is the future. The guy is gonna need some conditioning.