Rams game used items

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Jack L Burgin
Here are my Rams game used, game worn, and practice used items. When I mentioned I had some in the welcome thread, I got a pm with the question if anything I had if someone was interested would I be open to selling or trading. It is possible. I would never say never. Anyhow here they are.

QB Marc Bulger game used helmet

QB Austin Davis game used helmet

RB Steven Jackson game used helmet

LB Tommy Polley game used helmet

1977-1986 Rams game used helmet I am researching the player or players who used it. The player identifiers are missing from the inside. The horns are autographed by Tom Fears, and Elroy Hirsch. The sigs are faded though. In the picture there shows some minor lifting on the horn decals, However I got in contact with Todd Hewitt, and he instructed me on how to fix them properly, and they have NO lifting at all. I will get a new picture up in the next day or tow of it showing this.

2011 Rams game used helmet I am researching the player or players who used it. The player identifiers are missing from the inside. The Rams bar code is on the inside though.

2000 QB Joe Germaine game worn jersey, it is also autographed by Joe Germaine.

QB Jared Goff practice used pants it has the rams player identifier in the inseam

WR Cooper Kupp practice used shorts. it also has the rams player identifier in the inseam

QB Jeff Smoker practice used jersey.

I have a few other things I will add to this soon.

Attachments

• gg7.jpg
    gg7.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 50
  • ausdav.jpg
    ausdav.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 39
  • gg4.jpg
    gg4.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 35
  • gg10.jpg
    gg10.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 45
  • gg6.jpg
    gg6.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 43
  • rmgu5.jpg
    rmgu5.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 43
  • ramsgugermainejersey.jpg
    ramsgugermainejersey.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 47
  • ramsgujaredgoff.jpg
    ramsgujaredgoff.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 50
  • rgi2.jpg
    rgi2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 42
  • ramsgucooperkupp.jpg
    ramsgucooperkupp.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 43
  • rgi1.jpg
    rgi1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 41
  • rgu7.jpg
    rgu7.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What’s Kupp’s shorts worth? My high school son would love them. But I’m likely to cheap to spring for it.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Have the pants and shorts been washed or do they still have a stench?

Does Cooper's cup come with the shorts?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@jackburginjr

So it sounds like you are just sharing this cool collection right? That helmet with the yellow horns would look amazing on my bar if you want to sell it to me.

That Jeff Smoker jersey though. OMG

I've shared this nightmare before... but it's funny. Right after the Rams added Smoker to the team, I thought it would be cool to get his jersey. Not because of the player, I just wanted a jersey that said "Smoker" on the back.

Oh, how wrong I was.

I wore that jersey I bought to the big sports bar I used to watch the games in. The bartender was a buddy of mine and a saints fan. We still give each other shit to this day. Soon after I had perched up in my spot where they always had the Ram game playing for me, I hear my buddy make an announcement over the loud speaker system that went throughout the entire giant sports bar. It went something like this...

"Whoever is the 1st person to identify the guy who is proudly advertising that he is a Pole Smoker will receive free drinks during the early games!"

That was the only time I wore that jersey.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Selassie I and myself are looking for a game worn Keith Null jersey...... I mean if Jeff Kemp ain't available, then Null is the go to choice...

Name
Jack L Burgin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@jackburginjr

So it sounds like you are just sharing this cool collection right? That helmet with the yellow horns would look amazing on my bar if you want to sell it to me.

That Jeff Smoker jersey though. OMG

I've shared this nightmare before... but it's funny. Right after the Rams added Smoker to the team, I thought it would be cool to get his jersey. Not because of the player, I just wanted a jersey that said "Smoker" on the back.

Oh, how wrong I was.

I wore that jersey I bought to the big sports bar I used to watch the games in. The bartender was a buddy of mine and a saints fan. We still give each other shit to this day. Soon after I had perched up in my spot where they always had the Ram game playing for me, I hear my buddy make an announcement over the loud speaker system that went throughout the entire giant sports bar. It went something like this...

"Whoever is the 1st person to identify the guy who is proudly advertising that he is a Pole Smoker will receive free drinks during the early games!"

That was the only time I wore that jersey.
I did say i am not opposed to selling stuff. I never say never. Although I won't be selling or trading my two QB game used helmets. Those are staying for sure in my collection. But if interested, just shoot me a message on facebook jack burgin jr is my name , or an email jackburginjr@yahoo.com I can send more pics and all if needed

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Jack L Burgin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I will have to update this thread as I only have a few items left. One being a Rams game used helmet that was used from 1992-1996 so it has history as both a LA Rams, and STL Rams game used helmet. The Blue colored game used pants were used by QB Luis Perez, The gold game used pants were used by QB Jamie Martin, The white game used pants were used by WR Robert Woods, and the Yellow practice used jersey was used by QB Jeff Smoker. If interested I am open to selling these. You can shoot me an email to jackburginjr@yahoo.com with any questions. I check email all the time

Attachments

• rw3.jpg
    rw3.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 15
  • rw2.jpg
    rw2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 15
  • rw1.jpg
    rw1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 19
  • rh6.jpg
    rh6.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 16
  • rh5.jpg
    rh5.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 19
  • rh4.jpg
    rh4.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 21
  • rh3.jpg
    rh3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 23
  • rh2.jpg
    rh2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 22
  • rh1.jpg
    rh1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 19
  • fh1h.jpg
    fh1h.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 24
  • fh1g.jpg
    fh1g.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 19
  • fh1f.jpg
    fh1f.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 16

fearsomefour

Legend
I have a 1969 game worn Ron Smith jersey, DB, #41.
I was told it was worn during the Rams playoff game that year.
Amazing how small it is.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
No game-used jock strap for Brian Quick???

Sincerely,

@LaChamp