RAMS GAME RELEASE: Week 2 at Washington

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I'm looking forward to this game. It's a road game that I think the Rams can win. It will go a long way towards showing the team and the league that the Rams are for real. I looked at the power rankings today and the Rams have moved up 7 places to 12th position. After next week Id like to see them rise another 7 places.
Go RAMS!!!!!!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
FedEx Field turf is not a preference for the Rams. Real grass has not always been kind to this team.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
They have to stay focused because this is the kind of game a team will lose when taken for granted.Another blowout shutout would be nice and put us at 2-0 for the 1st time in a while.

RamWoodie

Legend
I just finished listening to JL on Game Plan. JL doesn't just amp things up...and he said after the Rams beat Seattle the locker room enjoyed the win but then let it go and said "on to Washington".

They have a next game mentality and I got the idea that this team is going to get better and better because they play for each other!

There's no idea they need to "blow up" Washington...just play sound football and have the most points at the end.

fearsomefour

Legend
FedEx Field turf is not a preference for the Rams. Real grass has not always been kind to this team.
I expect Cook, Kendricks and the RBs to be a focus in the passing game this weekend.
A pretty stout 3/4 D, grass field, the need to get the ball out quickly....all of these things make me think the Rams will have some things scheme wise to get the TEs involved in the passing game early.