Rams Future and STL Stadium Situation: Part 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STL-Rams

Starter
The Future of the Rams and the St. Louis Stadium Situation: Part 1
Shane Gray

With the St. Louis Rams quickly closing in on the conclusion of the 2014 campaign and a correlating cruise into franchise free agency, I felt it appropriate to touch on a variety of topics related to the franchise's future, the St. Louis stadium situation, and the reports/rumors of a potential relocation to Los Angeles.

While this three-part piece will only hit on the high points of the aforementioned subject matter, future features in the coming weeks and months will delve deeper into some of the proceeding items.

With all of that said, let us begin:

1. Rams for Sale?

For the full read with four full points, I hope you will check this out via the link below. Thanks for the support, ROD (the best Rams board around):
http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...nd-the-St-Louis-Stadium-Situation-Part-1.aspx

Alan

Legend
Some stuff I didn't know and I really liked the addition of those 4 audio clips at the end. You're rapidly becoming one of our trusted sources for news about all things Ram. (y) :)

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
It would be very disappointing if Kroenke sold the team. I really doubt he will any time soon.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
All articles that have to do with the possibility of the Rams moving are locked until Stan Kroenke makes known his intentions. Shane has a deal with us where we sticky his articles on this subject so that the members here can read them. Please support Shane by clicking the link, reading the article, and commenting on that site.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.