Rams Free Agency

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
So far to my knowledge our list is:

SIGNED:
William Hayes 3 year 21$ million
Mark Barron - 5 year 45$ million
Tim Barnes
Cody Davis
Case Keenum - 1 year 3.582$ million 1st rnd tender
Brian Quick - 1 year 3.75$ million

GONE:
Janoris Jenkins - Giants 5 years 62.5$ million
Rodney Mcleod - Eagles 5 year 37$ million

Last edited by a moderator:

Jorgeh0605

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brian Quick - 1 year 3.75$ million

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
So far we've lost more quality than we've kept and we've brought no one in. C+ for getting Hayes resigned I guess. Long way to go though.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I'm glad Snead didn't cave and overpay on Jenks and McLeod.I hate to see them go but neither one was worth what they signed for.But I do hope Snead learns from this and signs our future young talent before they hit free agency. We can't afford to keep developing young players to watch them leave.

Jorgeh0605

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think we are letting other young guys step up. Gaines, Joyner, Barron, Ogletree, Donald are hopefully ready to play lights out football. Mcleod and Jenks hurts, but that is way too much money to spend, especially with the resources we have at other places. I like what we have done so far.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Not to worry. Don't overpay for old guys. I am worried that we didn't resign McLeod. What is in the cards for FS? We lost Jenkins. So Joyner should be locked into the slot, as Fisher said he likes him there. We do have Bryant, who plays a similar game to Rodney in that he fly's around back there.

Either we are signing depth at CB for the slot position and moving Joyner to FS, or we sign a new FS....IMO

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
i can't call it ... I am sure we will bring in some FA's but who we looking at?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
With Jenkins, McCleod...I think what some of us aren't thinking about is future deals we need to make.

Rest assured Kevin Demoff has a spreadsheet that projects future contracts and needs. Contract expirations. Gauranteed dollars. Bonuses. Salaries.

I guess what I'm saying is... I hate losing players too. But, this is a complex puzzle with strategy beyond this offseason.

You can't pay everyone.

Demoff has proven very good at this. Front loading contracts. How he structured Quinn, Long, JL. Etc.