Rams Free Agency day 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
We could always get you one of these if you're too sad

BABY_RUTH_CANDY_BARS__x2__400.jpg
OB6sbwG.jpg

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Jacquian Williams just tweeted:

"God is good."

and then a few seconds later:

"Thankful"

Its a slow news day so far - so I'm clinging here.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Playing Jones over Wells would have been intentionally losing the game? I don't agree. He also played Davis over Hill. Hill was a veteran that would have probably given him a better chance to win but he played Davis anyways to see what he could do.

You're not understanding my point.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Ugh. Elite talent. Lazy as freak. If there's one thing I hate, it's a lazy freaker.

Agreed, but Fisher got Haynesworth to work hard. He probably could with Fairley, and then our DL is even more dominant.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Okay, briefly on AP.

He did a horrible thing. It was corporal punishment run amok. It was how he was raised and bad parenting can be like bad DNA... Passed on from generation to generation. But unlike bad DNA, AP has the chance to learn that what he did was wrong...NOT because there are some people who disagree with corporal punishment, but because he hurt his child.

I was encouraged to see his reactions after his first round of counseling. It seemed to me that he understood that the parenting dynamic between him and his kids would have to change and he seemed glad for that because after truly being confronted be his actions (the simple question of "how would you feel if someone ELSE did this to your children?" Comes to mind) he really seemed to get it that he had a lot to UNLEARN. I dunno if he saw what Cris Carter had to say about his situation, AP seems to be embracing that he HAS to change for him and his kids.

I don't see him like I see DV offenders. I see AP as someone who did something bad, but has every incentive both inside and outside of football to turn that event into a learning experience, the greatest of which are the love and trust of his kids whom I see that he does love very much.

Had he been nonchalant about this or was still belligerent about how he did nothing wrong, I would feel very differently about him and his situation.

As it stands now, though, I would have him on my team, I would root for him and from a pure football perspective, he would put us at a whole 'nother level. You don't think that OL in Minny was that awesome, do you???

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams interested in Nick Farley according to B/R pop up I just got.

I wonder what Fairley would cost? Our DL with him added to the mix would be unstoppable. He's one of the best penetrators in the game. Perfect guy to sub Brockers out with on passing downs and spell Donald. But I feel like he'll cost a lot unless teams are really concerned about his work ethic.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Fairley isn't finding his market - give him 8 mill 1 year and let him take another run at free agency in 2016.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Teams ARE concerned about that actually... So we'll see

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I wonder what Fairley would cost? Our DL with him added to the mix would be unstoppable. He's one of the best penetrators in the game. Perfect guy to sub Brockers out with on passing downs and spell Donald. But I feel like he'll cost a lot unless teams are really concerned about his work ethic.

Fairley on our D-line?? Holy cow that would be exciting - would be an upgrade from Langford and Carrington that's for sure.

Fairley isn't finding his market - give him 8 mill 1 year and let him take another run at free agency in 2016.

Or tag him so you get him another year as well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'd rather we not do that. $8 million for our #3 DT is way too much.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The tag at DT is going to be ..... well, its going to be a big number. Thank Suh for that.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'd rather we not do that. $8 million for our #3 DT is way too much.

I can't imagine he comes any cheaper on a prove it deal - and he wouldn't take an incentive laden contract as the #3. But man, that could be a good 3 man rotation in there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Another player-crush of mine I'd like to kick the tires on his RFA Will Hill. He's a stud.

Ravens have right of first refusal, but worth a shot. Immediate upgrade over McLeod. Pro Bowl talent and Fisher has shown an ability to keep players with character issues in check.

What draft pick would we have to give up then if they don't match?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I can't imagine he comes any cheaper on a prove it deal - and he wouldn't take an incentive laden contract as the #3. But man, that could be a good 3 man rotation in there.

Could go to a 5-2 defence. Get Dunbar off the field....Run on that bitches....