Rams - fortywhiners GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
We did not deserve to win. Bottom line is this team has taken huge strides backwards since the Arizona game. We will be lucky to win another game. I am so pissed.

Lesson

Oh, really?
MontanaRamsFan said:
We did not deserve to win. Bottom line is this team has taken huge strides backwards since the Arizona game. We will be lucky to win another game. I am so pissed.

I wouldn't say that as much as the team making rookie mistakes there.

And the refs screwing the Rams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well shit.

Bradford with 3 potential game winning drives in ONE game, and penalties fucked every single one of them. This is the absolute definition of a TEAM loss, but I feel really bad for Amendola. He could have had 12 receptions for 182 yards (and potentially the win) were it nor for one receiver lining up wrong. This game probably doesn't even go to OT were it not for one returner fumbling, and it could have been over in OT were it not for a delay of game on a fucking field goal attempt.

A FIELD GOAL attempt.

Young and not 100% disciplined. That's what happened.
But guess what? This was a glimpse of how awesome this team is going to be when they get their shit together.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I missed the beginning of OT because I lost reception on the one channel the Rams were playing. 714 wasn't working, but 713 (Cowboys/Eagles) was. :grr: :grr: Eventually that game ended and they showed the Rams in OT, but after Amendola's long catch. WTF happened?????

STLINI

UDFA
Feel really bad for guys like SJax and Amendola that left it all out there. Huge games by them. I've never seen a team that has delay of game penalties like we do. It's absolutely idiotic. Even Bradford had a stupid one this game. No other team does it as much as us.

And lastly, that timeout by Fisher in the 4th was one of the stupidest coaching moves I've ever seen. You have 3 timeouts and the other team on the ropes why in the fucking hell wouldn't you milk every second out of the clock. There is no logic in the world that makes that call alright.

Glad to see us play a good game in between the whistles, but this was one of the worst losses ever because of the idiotic penalties that took away some great plays.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ram Quixote said:
I missed the beginning of OT because I lost reception on the one channel the Rams were playing. 714 wasn't working, but 713 (Cowboys/Eagles) was. :grr: :grr: Eventually that game ended and they showed the Rams in OT, but after Amendola's long catch. WTF happened?????

First play of the game Amendola went deep, and Bradford threw a beautiful pass, Amendola got knocked out at about the 4 yard line. Probably would have had Jackson punch it in. After a very late flag it was called back for illegal formation. Technically correct, but a call that I've seen go uncalled plenty of times, and since it came so late I'm sure it was because the 49ers were asking for it. They got quite a few flags that way, and the Rams got nothing.

joeybittick

Rookie
bluecoconuts said:
Ram Quixote said:

First play of the game Amendola went deep, and Bradford threw a beautiful pass, Amendola got knocked out at about the 4 yard line. Probably would have had Jackson punch it in. After a very late flag it was called back for illegal formation. Technically correct, but a call that I've seen go uncalled plenty of times, and since it came so late I'm sure it was because the 49ers were asking for it. They got quite a few flags that way, and the Rams got nothing.

Yeah, it was the "right" call, but one that I rarely remember being called. The fact that it came so late really bothers me. It is pretty common to see a tackle cheat a little like that against the pass rush. For some reason, the refs chose to call it in that situation. I wonder why... :roll:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
bluecoconuts said:
Ram Quixote said:

It is the inconsistency that frustrates ... if they call it all the time then well and good ... but they don't ... and that's what angers fans ... if the whiners had made that play at candlestick park ? Would it have been picked up ? I think not .

They really are whiners ... could have been worse the sooks could have won but they didn't so that is some consolation !