Rams - fortywhiners GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Welp, that's probably it.

Unless we make a stop or our defense makes a play and our offense can do something.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Un-f*cking real! We find ways to give this game to them!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Makes me sick to have us play great football for 3 quarters only to implode.
Freak me.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Givens out or not. If Isaiah pead ever touches the field as a return man in any circumstance, the man responsible should be fired. Even if it is fisher.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bwdenverram said:
Makes me sick to have us play great football for 3 quarters only to implode.
Freak me.

That's what happens with a young team that doesn't know how to win.

joeybittick

Rookie
Username said:
Givens out or not. If Isaiah pead ever touches the field as a return man in any circumstance, the man responsible should be fired. Even if it is fisher.

I can't believe they let him return another one :grr:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
And for the love of god why is Jackson on the sideline. Guy doesn't fumble and has played his arse off.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
One thing that is really starting to piss me off is no fucking emotion from Bradford. Time for him to be the leader of this team. My patience is wearing with the blank stares when things go bad.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
MontanaRamsFan said:
One thing that is really starting to piss me off is no fucking emotion from Bradford. Time for him to be the leader of this team. My patience is wearing with the blank stares when things go bad.

Now that's the kind of emotion I want to see. Damn nice drive. Now the defense needs to step up.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
MontanaRamsFan said:
Guess that's the emotion you were looking for, ehhh?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
awesome block by jackson ... but Danny Ammendola - don't have enough superlatives for the man.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
DR RAM said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
Guess that's the emotion you were looking for, ehhh?

Yes it was Doc. :nana: