Rams for the last 7 months

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
PoorUnfortunateApatosaur-size_restricted.gif

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yep, I am waiting for Florio to state on Monday that the league has figured out McVay and Goff even though Goff and no other starter played this weekend.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Yep, I am waiting for Florio to state on Monday that the league has figured out McVay and Goff even though Goff and no other starter played this weekend.
Well naturally he wouldn't mention Goff because he doesn't really play. He is just a vessel for McVay's mind control powers.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
3 pts are the kinda pre-season scores that the Patriots used to have, back when they were also stacked at every position & played 2nd & 3rd string guys almost exclusively. I'm not worried about our score in the least.
Although I woulda thought that Bortles woulda at least got us a few points.

dang

Legend
Chill Rams Fans. Look back at our 2018 preseason opener. How did our Rams look and how much did that affect the regular season?? I’d say the Rams are right on schedule.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Chill Rams Fans. Look back at our 2018 preseason opener. How did our Rams look and how much did that affect the regular season?? I’d say the Rams are right on schedule.

As I recall the first half was a little shaky!

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
I think we’re the leagues nice guys.
Gave the raiders their only win of the season