Rams Fisher on Jared Goff: “We’re not going to rush him”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the other hand, losing to the lowly Niners, who should have no shot, on the national stage his first NFL game is not the way you want the kid starting his career. I don't know that Monday Night Football against a division rival is the best spot to start a rookie, but it IS the niners...

Then facing the Seahawks?

Of course with this schedule, every game looks like a landmine.

Well, some say the Rams will suck because of the "move" and the loss of defensive starters and not being convinced that our Oline is worth a damn. Hell, PFF is saying the Niners have more talent than we do. I think we are much better than the Niners, but I am not sure that many others, do.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Quite frankly, I don't think Fisher can be believed about almost anything at this point ..His credibility is gone in that regard as far as I'm concerned..He's just said too many things that have turned out to be smoke screen stuff...That's fine if you're dealing with the media or other teams, but when you lie to your players about what you plan to do then that's just bogus...I like Fisher, I just refuse to believe anything he says as being the bottom unless/until it happens...And of course the cardinal sin, as we all know, was being less than totally candid and buddy-buddy with Jim ( I have very thin skin) Thomas...

DenverRam

Starter
I think you're a Bronco fan
equilibrium-shotguns-o.gif