Rams first 53

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Offense:
QB (2): Sam Bradford, Austin Davis
RB (4): Steven Jackson, Isaiah Pead, Daryl Richardson, Brit Miller
WR (6)*: Danny Amendola, Steve Smith, Brandon Gibson, Brian Quick, Chris Givens, Greg Salas
TE (4): Lance Kendricks, Matthew Mulligan, Michael Hoomanawanui, Mike McNeill
OL (8): Scott Wells, Harvey Dahl, Rodger Saffold, Barry Richardson, Quinn Ojinnaka, Robert Turner, Rokevious Watkins, Wayne Hunter
Total: 24

Defense:
DE (4): Chris Long, Robert Quinn, William Hayes, Eugene Sims
DT (5): Kendall Langford, Michael Brockers, Jermelle Cudjo, Matt Conrath, Darell Scott
LB (6): James Laurinaitis, Jo-Lonn Dunbar, Mario Haggan, Rocky McIntosh, Josh Hull, Justin Cole
CB (6): Cortland Finnegan, Janoris Jenkins, Trumaine Johnson, Jerome Murphy, Bradley Fletcher, Quinton Pointer
S (5): Quintin Mikell, Craig Dahl, Darian Stewart, Rodney McLeod, Matt Daniels
Total: 26

Special Teams:
K (1): Greg Zuerlein
P (1): Johnny Hekker
LS (1): Jake McQuaide
Total: 3

Rams noted that this may not be the final 53. They're going to be looking at the waiver wire, and looking to upgrade if they can, specially at DT. So not everyone is safe yet...

*Pettis is eligible to return week 2, so it would seem that he, Gibson, and Salas are on the bubble.

LB Aaron Brown was the only draft pick to be cut. Probably going to PS.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Yo Blue! Just a few things...why is Darrell Scott listed w/ DT's, thought he was IR'd or IR settlement. And next to WR's an asterik and Austin Pettis is not there so was that because of the 2 game suspension or did he truly get cut? Either way I have nothing negative toward Gibby just never seen him as a consistent guy for us..however maybe he finally has it now.

Thanks bro

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have no idea why our coaching staff is so enamored with Darell Scott, but I'm guessing that they see something that I don't.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
BatteringRambo said:
Yo Blue! Just a few things...why is Darrell Scott listed w/ DT's, thought he was IR'd or IR settlement. And next to WR's an asterik and Austin Pettis is not there so was that because of the 2 game suspension or did he truly get cut? Either way I have nothing negative toward Gibby just never seen him as a consistent guy for us..however maybe he finally has it now.

Thanks bro

I read the same thing re Scott. We only have 3 healthy DTs. A move is coming soon. Either picking up a guy off waivers, or a trade involving a DB.

Pettis was added to the suspended list.

Memento

Name
Jemma
libertadrocks said:
BatteringRambo said:

Thanks bro

I read the same thing re Scott. We only have 3 healthy DTs. A move is coming soon. Either picking up a guy off waivers, or a trade involving a DB.

I hear that Stephen Paea may be available, since the Bears traded for Brain Price. I tell you what; I wouldn't mind taking Paea off their hands.

:ww:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Memento said:
libertadrocks said:
BatteringRambo said:

Thanks bro

I hear that Stephen Paea may be available, since the Bears traded for Brain Price. I tell you what; I wouldn't mind taking Paea off their hands.

Let the FUN keep rolling. I'd take Paea over price as a GM. Could we see another straight up trade for a cb desperate team for example Flecther to so and so for umm so and so.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe they haven't reached an injury settlement with Scott, but I don't really know. I guess we'll see what happens.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The actual list, that's the roster we got going into week 1 as of now.

With the talks about Fletcher being traded, I wouldn't expect this to be the final one.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I wouild rather see Murphy traded. Fletcher has experience.

Unless they sign somone, maybe Hanson. Carrying 4 rookies out of 5 CBs is kinda iffy.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Angry Ram said:
I wouild rather see Murphy traded. Fletcher has experience.

Unless they sign somone, maybe Hanson. Carrying 4 rookies out of 5 CBs is kinda iffy.

Murphy, with all due respect to him, has absolutely no value at this point. Fletcher has at least started and succeeded in this league; Murphy has done little of note through his NFL career. I'm actually surprised that they went with him over Burney, whom I thought completely outplayed Murphy.

And it's only three rookies at cornerback; Jenkins, Johnson, and Pointer. McLeod and Daniels are both safeties.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
A few cuts I've seen that I would celebrate if they ended up on visiting Earth City: Andrew Datko, Marvin McNutt, Selvish Capers.