Rams first 2 PS games on live!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Man, I gotta get in the swing of things. Read the thread title and thought PS? Practice Squad? Piece of S..t? Took me 'til the third guess to figure out Pre-Season.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
To those asking "how did they look?" The OP is saying both of our first Preseason (PS) games will be broadcasted live on the NFLN. Essentially, these games are nationally televised. I can't remember this ever happening so that's pretty cool.

Mamfm5

UDFA
If theirs a chance that the game vs. Cleveland Manziels can still be picked up, I wouldn't be surprised if we may have our first 3 aired. I foresee a lot of playing time in this game, possibly some work with the 1s who stay in later. NFLN would be all over this.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It kind of sucks for me because my NFL preseason automatically renewed two weeks ago. Wonder if I should cancel.