Rams fans have Sam's back!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Yeah, that referral-only thing is sounding more and more intriguing.

At least there is some accountability. I know that if I invited someone, I certainly dont want them making me look bad by being a jackass.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
At least there is some accountability. I know that if I invited someone, I certainly dont want them making me look bad by being a jackass.
Tru dat homie.

(I've boosted my street cred lately by enrolling in a class specifically designed to increase my knowledge of urban nomenclature. Bitch.)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Tru dat homie.

(I've boosted my street cred lately by enrolling in a class specifically designed to increase my knowledge of urban nomenclature. Bitch.)
You know... there is one downside to that whole accountability thing...

You made this place about ten thousand times weirder by inviting me. Thus, everything I do is your fault. Simple logic.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You know... there is one downside to that whole accountability thing...

You made this place about ten thousand times weirder by inviting me. Thus, everything I do is your fault. Simple logic.
I didn't invite you!

put-that-evil-on-me.gif