Rams fans have Sam's back!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Dude has all the talent in the world. For once get him some talent around him.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Good to hear.. Thanks for posting.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
It wouldn't be right drafting Johnny Football without giving Sam a proper farewell! :heh: :snicker: :fighting:

Slappy967

Starter
Good for Sammy! Dude was looking good last year before that stupid injury. If Sam could stay healthy for a full season we wouldn't even be listening to the Manziel nonsense.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It wouldn't be right drafting Johnny Football without giving Sam a proper farewell! :heh: :snicker: :fighting:
nut-punch.gif

scifiman

Dude has all the talent in the world. For once get him some talent around him.
I have been seeing a lot of rankings as to best player available and many have Sammy Watkins WR at #2 right behind Clowney. If this is so then we should take him and that should end all debate about weapons for Sam. Watkins #2 and then best OL at #13 would be great. No more excuses.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Apparently Les Snead said this when introducing Sam Bradford to the crowd “I’m sorry but I’m tired of clarifying; here he is: our starting QB, Sam Bradford.” Also Fisher said while Bradford was on stage "He's not going to miss any time in pre season or regular season. Sam's our guy."

PhxRam

That my friends might be the quickest ban in ROD history.

When will people learn that behavior doesnt fly here?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Apparently Les Snead said this when introducing Sam Bradford to the crowd “I’m sorry but I’m tired of clarifying; here he is: our starting QB, Sam Bradford.” Also Fisher said while Bradford was on stage "He's not going to miss any time in pre season or regular season. Sam's our guy."

Haha. Take note, media.