Rams fans already seem to hate the team's updated uniform combination

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some of these negative posts on the Rams new uniforms are being made by butthurt St.Louis Rams fans.

A few of them are rampaging nuts just writing anything negative they can find and twist around about Los Angeles, about Stan Kroenke and anything and everything.

What nonsense. Anybody and everybody can take a look at that picture and see the flaws mentioned.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I get that they have to keep the gold for now (looks like shit) but damn, at least get the shade of blue on the pants to match the helmet. Hopefully, they can do that before the season starts.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Easy there, bud. I'm LA through and through and thoroughly resented everything about the "St. Louis" Rams but I've come to realize that literally all of the leftover St. Louis fans know a hell of a lot more about the team than I do and have certainly been more loyal.

With that in mind I haven't seen a lot "butthurt" in this thread. Most of the dissenters just don't like the look, period. I'm not a huge fan either, except those damn helmets are so catchy I can't help but like 'em.
Yeah I tried to correct my mistake in the post above.
I was not, repeat was NOT talking about the posters on here.
For some reason my phone and or browser won't let me edit a post.

Anyway, cool moderate response by yourself.

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like the new uniform so I'm not so sure about the "everybody" you speak of.

Didn't say anything about whether or not "everybody" liked the uniform. I said that they could see the flaws being mentioned. There is a difference.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
Yeah I tried to correct my mistake in the post above.
I was not, repeat was NOT talking about the posters on here.
For some reason my phone and or browser won't let me edit a post.

Anyway, cool moderate response by yourself.

Ahhhh I gotcha. Yeah facebook and twitter are one giant cesspool. Sorry for not reading further before responding.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
I get that they have to keep the gold for now (looks like crap) but damn, at least get the shade of blue on the pants to match the helmet. Hopefully, they can do that before the season starts.

Might be a template thing. Those pants are probably the new template with the jersey is clearly the old one (you can tell by the toilet bowl collar).

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Might be a template thing. Those pants are probably the new template with the jersey is clearly the old one (you can tell by the toilet bowl collar).

Agree - good point.

I'll also add that when you put the SAME color on a shiny plastic helmet, a solid jersey, and a web/mesh stripe, they're going to look different. And I know the helmet blue has always been darker than the uni blue - but it never bothered me.

What I hate, and I mean REALLY HATE, is that fucking Rams head logo on the sleeves, (with the collar being a close second). I don't care for the logo period, but it just looks stupid on the sleeve.

We (the NFL) don't have the long sleeves anymore, so the horns of yesteryear won't work, but lose the logo, and turn the shoulder stripe into a horn, make it yellow, and "Bob's your uncle".

And yes,I'm qualified- I've been an architect for forty years, and know good design period, be it a building, business card, automobile or web page banner, which in ROD's case, get's a "Nailed It!"

Bottom line, as has been said, win some games. You'll look good regardless of what some dipshit millennial at Nike had a wet dream about the night before the uni presentation.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
What I hate, and I mean REALLY HATE, is that freaking Rams head logo on the sleeves.......I don't care for the logo period.......

I hate it too.....

Just use the helmet as they did in the '80's

Dislike the logo

UtahRam

Rookie
DCT2yRkXgAAMGZt.jpg:small

That is not gold on the shoulder. Looks like Connor wiped some mustard off his mouth. The gold on the Rams logo is a different shade than the stripe on the shoulder and around the numbers. Second, it looks like someone took a small paint roller and ran a stripe of "Seahawks Sh*t Blue" down the side of the pants. Complete failure. If this is what they wear for home games, I guess so be it. If they win, they can wear tutus for all I care.

LOL Only the RAMS could screw this up so bad. What a mess.

UtahRam

Rookie
I've been a Rams fan for 55 years...I never thought the whites were anything special...I actually thlnk that they were kind of drab...

I agree. I like them as throwbacks but that's it. They went to blue and white to show better contrast for black and white television. That's all. Their colors are blue and yellow and I wish the fans and organization would understand this. This combo here is a nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I agree. I like them as throwbacks but that's it. They went to blue and white to show better contrast for black and white television. That's all. Their colors are blue and yellow and I wish the fans and organization would understand this. This combo here is a nightmare.
While I like the blue and yellow, the blue and white are dear to my heart. That's what they were wearing when I became a fan and it is a big part of their history. I'd be good with one being the official uni and the other being the throwback. This mix and match is discombobulated.

And welcome to ROD by the way.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Some of these negative posts on the Rams new uniforms are being made by butthurt St.Louis Rams fans.
There are Rams fans in St. Louis? I didn't see any when I went to the Rams/Cowboys game in 2014. :D

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I don't care if we look like THIS if we end up with an 11-5 season and go deep in the playoffs...

491c747e0c53832cf71100018c73c746.jpg
I don't know I see two different colors of blue.

I do like the accordion pants though.

Those would look cool during an open field tackle.