Rams fans already seem to hate the team's updated uniform combination

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Rams-2017-Uniformx600.jpg

I thought these were the new pants - colours match.

To be honest, I'm glad that the only thing that people are moaning about is the colour of the stripe in the trouser...

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Has the difference of shade of blue on the pants been explained yet?

Well...the way Nike is making the pants for all NFL teams, that center stripe is a breathable mesh-type material. The blue they picked for it is probably a better match if it were being applied to a solid material -- not so much on something that has a million holes in it, though.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Phucking awful. 3 shades of blue? Why are they keeping the gold?
Because, by NFL rules, they can't make any modifications to the jerseys without 2 years advanced notice. So for now, they're yanking as much of the gold as they can get away with.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Some of these negative posts on the Rams new uniforms are being made by butthurt St.Louis Rams fans.

A few of them are rampaging nuts just writing anything negative they can find and twist around about Los Angeles, about Stan Kroenke and anything and everything.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I've been a Rams fan for 55 years...I never thought the whites were anything special...I actually thlnk that they were kind of drab...
IDK! I kinda liked them!! And I'm going into my 67th Season as a Fan!!

!B(bq!,w!mk~$(KGrHgoH-D0EjlLlvkV2BKcN9y,8gQ~~_35.jpg

" Notice How well the Blue's Match!!"
Merlin18.jpg

130604111452-deacon-jones-tucker-frederickson-080085058-single-image-cut.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Because, by NFL rules, they can't make any modifications to the jerseys without 2 years advanced notice. So for now, they're yanking as much of the gold as they can get away with.

I love every bit of the current gold and. Blue being sent to the incinerator...I've hated those uniforms from from day 1..I agree that it was STUPID fo mess with the best uniforms possibly of all time...Jmho as always of course...

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Some of these negative posts on the Rams new uniforms are being made by butthurt St.Louis Rams fans.

A few of them are rampaging nuts just writing anything negative they can find and twist around about Los Angeles, about Stan Kroenke and anything and everything.

and some are fans who just think this color scheme is lame and boring. I don't post much, but these uniforms are the worst I have seen in my 45 years. (Born in Anaheim...live near Sacramento). We went from a unique uniform to a tired and over used color scheme.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
i like how differing Pantone shades gets some fans all furious to the point of bashing the franchise....

But yeah, these uniforms have a feeling of Purgatory - stuck in the middle of heaven and hell

I guarantee though, this color scheme is gonna look a lot more appealing when we make the playoffs this year

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Is this also the reason for the Total mis-match of the "Blue's" in the Helmet-Jersey and Pants!?!IDK!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I think there are definitely some hard feelings there, but I don't see the uniforms as connected to that in any way.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think there are definitely some hard feelings there, but I don't see the uniforms as connected to that in any way.
I'm with you CGI!! I don't see how that connection could be made either!!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I was referring to the negative posts that are being made on Twitter and Facebook not on here.
I think this board has true Rams Fans.
Check out the old Post-Dispatch though and you'll see that these clowns post from everything from the Inglewood mayor's daughter two claims that California leads the nation in racism.

Just stupid childish posts one after another.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I didn't realize how spoiled I was getting by the blue/white minicamp uniforms until I saw the new official ones.

I'm 50/50 with whether they ultimately end up with blue/white or the 70s blue/yellow, but I can't wait til that hideous puke beige is eradicated.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg

Easy there, bud. I'm LA through and through and thoroughly resented everything about the "St. Louis" Rams but I've come to realize that literally all of the leftover St. Louis fans know a hell of a lot more about the team than I do and have certainly been more loyal.

With that in mind I haven't seen a lot "butthurt" in this thread. Most of the dissenters just don't like the look, period. I'm not a huge fan either, except those damn helmets are so catchy I can't help but like 'em.