Rams Fans: After Ten Consecutive Years of Misery, We Salute You

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
635909995453353450-1730411420_IG%20BF.gif

From 2007 to 2016 the Rams compiled a record of 46 wins and 112 losses with 1 tie. In contrast, the Cleveland Browns, who many believe are the worst team in the NFL, over that same ten year span compiled a record of 48 wins and 111 losses(and they have a Factory of Sadness).

I don't know if we're all nuts or addicted or what. Seriously, what is wrong with us? :) But after all, the word "fan" is short for "fanatic."

So a big thanks goes to all ROD members who log on here every day(or whenever you have time) to make us think or laugh or argue with us. It would be weird to have no one to argue with but yourself. :sneaky: And to every Rams fan that comes here to just read the comments and articles, we know your pain.

2016 was a momentous year for our team, with relocation and now the housecleaning that is already in progress and will only accelerate beginning Monday. Like every fan of every sports team, hope springs eternal during the offseason. One way or another we will have much to discuss.

We salute you all! (y)

Now lets watch Angus play his red Gibson SG.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fPf6L0XNvM

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'm really contemplating giving up my Ram fandom, this team has been beyond pathetic. But I've tried to do that so many times, I just keep coming back for some reason. I guess I'm a masochist at heart.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
I've also tried, many, many times, to kick the Rams habit. Don't work. It's become a running joke amongst my family and close friends; "Why is Mike in a bad mood? Did the Rams play today?" Haha, very funny, motherfuker. Two weeks ago, I was at my folks house for a family get together on a Sunday. I forget who we lost to, but they started trying to cheer me up. No dice. Why couldn't I have been born with normal problems, like being a man trapped in a woman's body, or having a raging heroin addiction? Nooo, I gotta be a fukin Rams fan... Fukit, y'all are stuck with me. You're gonna have to carry me outta here feet first...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm really contemplating giving up my Ram fandom, this team has been beyond pathetic. But I've tried to do that so many times, I just keep coming back for some reason. I guess I'm a masochist at heart.

Nah, can't be done by a true Rams fanatic. I've been at this insanity since the early 60's and have thought about bailing out a few times myself. It never goes away no matter how bad things get. We may get sick of things but we don't fall out of love with our team permanently.

Rams-fans-vs-Seahawks-9-18-16.JPG

tempests

Hall of Fame
What I try and remember is that every franchise wanders the desert eventually. Even the best ones.

In the 22 years before Brett Favre, Packers had four winning seasons.
Before Bill Parcells the Giants had three winning seasons in 19 years.

Sure, I could ditch the Rams for another team that looks better, sooner or later my new team starts losing and the Rams start winning.

Fortunes change.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I will compere the Rams to my dog Alice.

She may annoy me at times, might piss me off, might make me want to not see her or have anything to do with at times, but regardless how she makes me feel sometimes I will always love her with all my heart until my dying breath and want the best for her always.

Some people will drop there old annoying dog off at the shelter and trade them in for a new shiny amazing young pup. Those people make me sick and can suck my dick. Nothing would ever make me abandon my team or dog. They are with me for life, and I am with them for life.

I will be with Alice to the end, same as the Rams. Both may suck ass at times, but will always have all of my heart till then end.

Go Rams!!! Long Live Alice!!

Last edited:

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
One thing that's unique about this new era is that we already, in theory, have a franchise QB and RB. They just need the right coaches to utilize the talent we have on the roster. We undoubtedly have some. This past decade, we never had a sure thing at QB, always looking for the franchise guy. Bradford unfortunately didn't pan out. So this should be a pretty interesting hire. I'm honestly not sure what to expect--I only know there are only a select a few names that would excite me. But that doesn't necessarily mean we'd be picking the wrong guy if they went left field. I guess I'm saying I'm open minded but at the same time I really want this to be right. It's going to be hard to accept another 3-5 year span of having the wrong coach.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One thing that's unique about this new era is that we already, in theory, have a franchise QB and RB. They just need the right coaches to utilize the talent we have on the roster.

Yes, I repeat something like this over and over to myself like some kind of perverted mantra now. It's gotta be true. Better days are ahead dudes, we just took a five year detour into madness but while Fish/Snead will be bagged upon they at least put a few key pieces on the map.

Got my fingers crossed man. Cause yeah, missing on this hire would be really hard to take.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Muahahahaha... this is all falling together perfectly. My "nines" theory rearing it's pretty head again and the similarities to the 97-99 Rams sicheashun are bitter sweet. Battling for worst team of the decade with an AFC team from Ohio. Bringing in a new coach to try and fix a pathetic offense. Love it. All we need is a June Henley sighting. Superbowl 2019!!!

FRO

Legend
4 winning seasons in the last 27 years. Had it not been for Vermiel and Armey those 4 winning seasons may never had existed. The organization is horrible, but the fans aren't. You guys are some of the best.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I can tell you this... no one, where I live, can ever call me a "bandwagon" Rams fan. However, I can't say the same for some of my friends who like the seaturds.

718cf61e0932ff5860e8965f24452a73.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
I can tell you this... no one, where I live, can ever call me a "bandwagon" Rams fan. However, I can't say the same for some of my friends who like the seaturds.

718cf61e0932ff5860e8965f24452a73.jpg
The whole thing is maddening.....in 99 I was accused of being a bandwagon fan as I was wearing an LA Rams jacket signed by Sean Gilbert and Jerome Bettis.....um, ok.
The team has drafted a franchise QB that didn't work, young whipper snapper coordinators, a safe veteran head coach, made trades, piled up first round picks, made some FA signings and now drafted a second QB who is supposed to be a franchise guy....at some point one has to consider that it is never going to work. The the top brass has risen to the level of their incompetence. None of it matters, there is no hope....carry on.