Rams Fangirl breaking it down

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
My favorite part was at the 36 second mark.......

Also, I now need to get a bedazzler and bedazzle some of my jerseys!!!

Good vid, should post these weekly.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And did you see her checking me out during the whole video?
C'mon man. She was clearly staring right at my package. Not going to get into why my package was at her eye level. :whistle:

And remember... go RAAAAAAMS!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not going to get into why my package was at her eye level. :whistle:
I already know.

canthandlethesexyp1.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
She's cute but if she is hoping that a network is gonna come calling she needs to tone the cuteness down just a tad IMO. she is very well spoken and informed. Impressive.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I almost didn't hear any of the stuff she was talking about because I was so laser focused on her renunciation. Dear God! She said words like all the letters have sounds. Absolutely stunning.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dani K. might have a replacement in the wings should she decide to move on in the future.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I almost didn't hear any of the stuff she was talking about because I was so laser focused on her renunciation. Dear God! She said words like all the letters have sounds. Absolutely stunning.

Yep. Her elocution was quite impressive.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
[av]http://movie-sounds.org/quotes/gwill/Do-you-find-it-hard-to-hide-the-fact-that-youre-gay.mp3[/av]

In my line of work, elocution means a lot. I wish I was as good at it as she is.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
She's cute but if she is hoping that a network is gonna come calling she needs to tone the cuteness down just a tad IMO. she is very well spoken and informed. Impressive.
Doesn't seem to be stopping this chick right here:
032515-GARBAGE-TIME-Katie-Nolan-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high_.68.jpg