Rams Fan Wonderlic - just for fun :s

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hi all, with the latest results coming out on the Wonderlic tests - I thought it might be fun to have a go!!! I've found this link on the web.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nicholascreative.com/footballiq/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nicholascreative.com/footballiq/index.php</a>

It's not as easy as I thought although I did better than Austin & Patterson - I managed an ok 36...

Attachments

• IQ.jpg
    IQ.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 168

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got a 40 when I took it a couple weeks ago.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I got a 46, which is apparently better than Greg McElroy.

Not to toot my own horn, but that puts me above three standard deviations above the mean...an equivalent of scoring higher than a 145 on an IQ test. I'll take that score.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
jrry32 said:
shaunpinney said:
I tip my hat to you sir ;)

Meh...but you're Aaron Rodgers... :lol:

heh - it's true, I get pre-draft prospects to actually knit my game-day socks out of $100 dollar bills... :) **

**Legal disclaimer, the above fact can not be proven to be true, at time of print all our sources we're unavailable to comment....

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Not bad harder then I thought

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366339558266.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366339558266.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 138

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I did this last year during the same conversation. I did well enough to know I did n't need to take it again :sly: nor did I feel I could play FS in the NFL. Just sayin'

Now... as an NFL coach, I would be looking at this test and thinking... Does it apply? Personally, I think for a QB, Center, MLB, or anyone you expect to be a team captain down the road, it matters big time. Other than that? I'm guessing you are looking to have someone who is instinctual - good at the test too is maybe gravy.

I also know from having two boys that one was great at taking tests. The other? Not so much but still managed to be the valedictorian for his class.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
iBruce said:
Do they get a calculator to use on this test?

I don't think so... I think it's all mental agility, then again I dunno, I didn't use a calculator :s