Rams Face “Must Win” Against lowly Jaguars (FOX 2 News)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[2]preHRiZjq6gkT1L1lGd-qRakLitieVV8[/2]

The Rams, losers of three straight games, declared it themselves, it’s a “must win” against the winless Jacksonville Jaguars this coming Sunday at the Edward Jones Dome. The 1-3 Rams began their season with a win over the Arizona Cardinals, but have struggled since.

<a class="postlink" href="http://fox2now.com/2013/10/02/rams-face-must-win-against-lowly-jaguars/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fox2now.com/2013/10/02/rams-face ... y-jaguars/</a>

tbux

Rookie
Has anyone heard which back is getting the most 1st team snaps this week in practice? I haven't heard anything- anyone leak that yet?

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
tbux said:
Has anyone heard which back is getting the most 1st team snaps this week in practice? I haven't heard anything- anyone leak that yet?
I've seen it stated by Stacy (PD Article) & DR -(social media) that they won't know who the starting RB is until game day. Every one is getting pretty equal reps.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
ARZ and Jacksonville are really our true must wins so far. San Fran was close to it, too. We ain't out of it. However, if this team doesn't get out of their funk very soon then we are done. Can the Rams get on a role? They give me little reason to not think so, but they've already proven me dead wrong this season so far. This team is very pissed off, but seems that doesn't matter with us.

And how can you really execute a terrible gameplan? It's like decorating a turd...

jap

Legend
Greg the Leg says, "All you guys gotta do is get the rock to the 43-yard line every drive, and I'll do the rest." :twisted:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
jap said:
Greg the Leg says, "All you guys gotta do is get the rock to the 43-yard line every drive, and I'll do the rest." :twisted:
Lol so true!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2