Rams expected to show interest in....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
JdashSTL said:
Eric Wright. :hehe:

@greggrosenthal
- Look for Rams to show interest in CB Eric Wright if he reaches free agency.

That's interesting. Eric Wright isnt a big name. For this speculation to get the attention of Rosenthal there must really be something to it.

Wonder what the staff sees in him?

bluecoconuts

Legend
I was thinking the same thing. It's an interesting move, he wouldn't be a #1 guy or anything in my eyes.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
I was thinking the same thing. It's an interesting move, he wouldn't be a #1 guy or anything in my eyes.

Read a little about him.

I guess Shaun Springs listed him as a top 5 CB and had a pretty good stretch run in Cleveland, but he hasnt maintained a high level of play. Some say its a confidence thing.

I mean the guy graded out as one of the leagues 10 worst CBs the last first 13 weeks of last season. The guy apparently received death threats in Cleveland due to his poor play. lol

Sounds like a winner :boing:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Wright is a solid dude. My buddy is a big Browns fan and has always had good things to say about him. I thought he'd make a good target for the Rams as he can flourish with a solid secondary around him. He had a couple of great years in 08 and 09 when their secondary featured guys like Brodney Pool, Sean Jones and Brandon McDonald.
CB is a huge need for this team, and if they got a guy like Eric Wright or Richard Marshall while keeping Bartell-- plus a pick in the draft, I think that'd set them up real nice.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
eazye.jpg

Anonymous

JdashSTL said:

@greggrosenthal

Look for reporters to say stuff with no grounding in fact.

I mean the Rams may or may not be interested in Wright.

That particular quote gives us no earthly valid reason to think they are.

So far all it tells us is that @greggrosenthal thinks they are...but based on what? A source? Sheer speculation?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
zn said:
JdashSTL said:

@greggrosenthal

Look for reporters to say stuff with no grounding in fact.

I mean the Rams may or may not be interested in Wright.

That particular quote gives us no earthly valid reason to think they are.

So far all it tells us is that @greggrosenthal thinks they are...but based on what? A source? Sheer speculation?
That, or the Rams could use help at any number of positions, so every free agent is a possible "fit" with the Rams.

Yeah, I'm going with that.