Rams ex-Super bowl & 2022 players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Return guy Brandon Powell was what I called last season. The poor-man’s Debo.
He really helped The Rams win a Superbowl & is BACK with Kevin O’connell

I think he really turned into an alright backup wr,besides being a nice PR guy.
(Guessing Tutu goes back to PR)

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Where does Darrel Henderson end up ? It by the Jags.

Does he have the Will or the drive to make it as a RB in the NFL again ?

My thoughts were. Just glad weed is legal in Cali. Just don’t travel & get caught like Brittney.
Just an example of BS & freedom rights all-around.

View point is I wish the good & the best.I liked the effort D. HENDO brought to The Rams & his 3rd dwn catch in The Superbowl actually WON the game for The Rams.Then again Cooper Kupp made the 4th dwn play. OBJ first half & Hopkins(Sko) coming up big as well.
Hoecht & his special teams tackle that made it easy for Raheem to put him at Edge in 2022.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This guy is going to really be missed. He was just a GREAT RAM VETERAN!! For all The Raheem Haters. This guy was STOUT. He played a role & was once again a GREAT MENTOR!!

You can’t keep them all & GREG Greaking GAINS next to his From UW will go well in MIAMI.

I know he was hurt more so than not ,especially his first season.He Helped MENTOR The BROWN BRO’s!!
Bobby Brown needs to step up & Earnest Brown has shown up well inside & out. He is going to be like a Brookers,but with a better pass rush(imo).Will not say close to a STUD Micheal was.

—That seems to be the HOPE & DIRECTION. I saw it in training camp & Raheem(Eric Henderson) asked them if that(mentoring) & learning from the veteran.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’ll just add to what the after part of Big Big Robinson. Besides what a Man he is!!

— Earnest is just a Sponge & like a Big Puppy.It was like going to The Dawg Park. Fun to see.

—Then talking about PUPS. There is Young Bobby Brown. Still before The Draft probably The Youngest Ram before this 2023 Draft(cam’s still young)..He went on The PUP list,but before that Found himself as a NFL PLAYER!! He made this one play when in Pain & Tired.He dug deep within himself & ran a QB out of bounds. Talk about impressive. Then in the preseason & ended going on The (SORRY) PED List hurt which would have put him on The PUP List ,but had 4 weeks to recover.
—I HOPE that’s why The Rams Trust in Bobby Brown being the Anchor Upfront ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Talking about PED list. Isaiah Pead was suppose to have been Bobby Wagner. The differences in careers. Seems like ages. He was a good guy & glad he didn’t die & is successful.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Talking about PED list. Isaiah Pead was suppose to have been Bobby Wagner. The differences in careers. Seems like ages. He was a good guy & glad he didn’t die & is successful.

I remember that guy.... very tough circumstance there - but he definately has an awesome attitude and good outcome:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I remember that guy.... very tough circumstance there - but he definately has an awesome attitude and good outcome:

I always liked Pead as a person because of how relatable he was. I'm proud of him, and I hope for the best with him and his son, hope he nails track at the Paralympics, hope his life continues to be full of good things.