Rams 'evolving' uniforms for 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

A

can't be bothered to make a twitter account to go vote though.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I like A. Also, is "evolving" some loophole that allows them to change the uniforms without actually changing them?

I believe the reason they are able the make the changes they have thus far (including this vote) is because all they are doing is changing where they use their 3 colors. The didnt change the horn design or pick a new color, just used white instead of gold. Same with this vote, if you look closely its the same design but the blue and white is switched on the stripe. A is a big blue stripe sandwiched by 2 small white stripes, and B is a big white stripe surrounded by 2 small blue stripes.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I voted for A, but right now it's neck-and-neck....A has a slight lead of 51% to B's 49%
I think it's rigged , it's been 51/49 % since it first started , it hasn't changed 1% in either direction the entire time I bet it finishes today at 51/49%

I personally blame the Russians

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Voted A.

maxresdefault.jpg
I went with "A" too!! It just seems like a Bolder Statement!!(y):mrburnsevil:

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I think it's rigged , it's been 51/49 % since it first started , it hasn't changed 1% in either direction the entire time I bet it finishes today at 51/49%

I personally blame the Russians
dude, you beat me to it