Rams 'evolving' uniforms for 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I like the double, but the single is cool too. Looks like that will be the winner. Tough choice.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I went with "A" , but it was basically a coin flip

RedRam

Pro Bowler
As long as it's not a single brown stripe down the middle of the backside, I don't really care.

I am, however, beyond tired of seeing the team :poop: their pants week after week... :redcard:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Voted A.

maxresdefault.jpg

Zero

Pro Bowler
Don't care about stripes.I want the gold gone and the yellow back.
Wendell tuck the damn ball.
wendell_tyler_1982_11_21.jpg
ii

~lyser

Rookie
I mailed in my ballot for "whogivesafuckhowaboutwinningsomefuckinggamesyoufashionobsessedhomos"

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I like A. Also, is "evolving" some loophole that allows them to change the uniforms without actually changing them?

bluecoconuts

Legend
I like A. Also, is "evolving" some loophole that allows them to change the uniforms without actually changing them?

Either that or it's part of the marketing gimmick for fan engagement.

It's actually really smart, give fans a chance to vote on some of the smaller details so they feel involved in the process, more connected to the team.

I voted A.