Rams-Eagles Sold Out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Just tried to buy extra tickets from the Rams and the rep said they are officially sold out of all tickets except for a limited amount being held back for 3 game packages. Looking at ticket resell prices now and cheapest with fees to get in is $230!

Pretty sure the optics of poor attendance was holding back NBC from flexing this game but now no excuses...Flex this bitch!

I was having a discussion the other day with a friend.........the NFL has clearly talked to the cameramen and told them to stop scanning the crowds........we are seeing very few fan shots that aren't close ups.

Sold out? Let this bad boy extend the Colliseum to maximum capacity!

You know that'll happen.

They need to set up a prison on-site and arrest all of them!

They actually have one.

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am going to make all the money I have lost back on this one Eagles game. Thank You McVay

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Finally. A sellout.

No doubt this game will be flexed.

Regular season game of the year, hype for the Goff-Wentz Bowl will be ridonculous. Can’t wait.
I doubt this game will be Flexed, It would put it on too late on the East Coast, and cost the TV stations in add revenue, and Because New Yorkers, etc. won't want to stay up until 11-12:00pm watching it on Sunday night, and then go to work Monday morning! JMHO

socalrams90

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I doubt this game will be Flexed, It would put it on too late on the East Coast, and cost the TV stations in add revenue, and Because New Yorkers, etc. won't want to stay up until 11-12:00pm watching it on Sunday night, and then go to work Monday morning! JMHO
That can be said about any Sunday game.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Freak 'em! I thought New Yorkers we're supposed to be tough...suck it up and grab an extra coffee in the morning!

Did I want to get up at 6 am on a Sunday morning to watch a Rams "home" game last year? Neeeooooo! But, I sucked it up and tuned in. I typically have a 5 1/2 to 6 hour drive home from the Coliseum on Sunday nights. Surely y'all back east can suck it up for a game...

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
They can always run down to the corner dealer and get a bag of "go-fast". A dealer's never too far in NYC.:sneak:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
No way I would ever attend an Eagles game with an opposing teams jersey on, especially when the Eagles are good. They have the worst fans ever. When they lose you can be sure that there will be guys looking to fight you for revenge. If they win they will be trying to heckle you into a fight. And they never go one on one. If you get into it with one, you deal with his whole group and maybe more.

Ugly place, that City of Brotherly Love

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I went to a Raiders-Chargers game at the Colesium back in the '80s. There was a middle aged woman wearing a Chargers jersey coming back to her seat with hot dogs and drinks for her kids. Radier fans started heckling her and one reached down and grabbed her jersey, pulling it off over her head, making her drop her food and drinks. They all cheered and then another asshole set her jersey on fire right there in the isle! Poor woman was left standing there in her bra crying. Not one of them tried to help her. ( I was ten rows up, too far to get there in time). Pathetic conduct. Raider fans are a bunch of low life's.

I can't stand the Raiders and I can't stand their idiot fans.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Freak 'em! I thought New Yorkers we're supposed to be tough...suck it up and grab an extra coffee in the morning!

Did I want to get up at 6 am on a Sunday morning to watch a Rams "home" game last year? Neeeooooo! But, I sucked it up and tuned in. I typically have a 5 1/2 to 6 hour drive home from the Coliseum on Sunday nights. Surely y'all back east can suck it up for a game...
What do New Yorkers have to do with it? Philadelphia is in Pennsylvania....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The thing about nbc flexing this game is the Sunday Night game before Philly/Rams is...

Philly at Seatlle

That would be the Eagles in back to back Sunday nighters, I wonder if that’s unprecedented?
Dallas played in back to back Sunday night games last year.
They played 4 prime time games in a row, 5 if you include the 4:30 thanksgiving game

RedRam

Pro Bowler
What do New Yorkers have to do with it? Philadelphia is in Pennsylvania....
I was responding to a post that specifically mentioned New Yorkers. Is that ok with you?