Rams Drafting A # 1 Wr - 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He'll be on the borderline if he doesn't. He's in that same range of speed with guys like Chris Givens, Julio Jones, Torrey Smith, etc. If he doesn't run a 4.38 or 4.39, he'll be right around a 4.40 to 4.43.

He's got speed to burn. McCarron underutilized that speed because he doesn't throw an accurate deep ball.

He had some concentration drops this year but Julio had the same issue as a sophomore. I don't see it being a major issue with how well/naturally he catches the football.

After watching the vid multiple times, he seems like a cross between Holt and Jones. Thats the best of both worlds.

jjab360

Legend
After watching the vid multiple times, he seems like a cross between Holt and Jones. Thats the best of both worlds.
One of the mods needs to ban comparing receivers to Holt or Bruce around here, lol. Everytime there's a good receiver prospect between 5'10 and 6'1, it's like a law of ROD nature that that comparison pops up somewhere.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
One of the mods needs to ban comparing receivers to Holt or Bruce around here, lol. Everytime there's a good receiver prospect between 5'10 and 6'1, it's like a law of ROD nature that that comparison pops up somewhere.

lol understandable, but I am basing this off his actual route running, not his size. I have not ever compared Watkins to Holt. Lee would be the closest prospect in this draft I would compare to him or Bruce:rolleyes: