Rams Draft Trivia I

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

In 1971 The Rams Had An Incredible First Round. Who Did They Select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I will be posting these Rams draft trivia questions periodically. See how well you know your Rams!

Hint for #I: ROY, but was a higher honor to come?

Have you earned your horns today?(n)

:rant:No cheating!!:sneaky:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bump...soooo this first one really got off the ground, not many takers. But those that did participate did a fine job indeed.

So in 1971 the Rams selected Isiah (yes that is how he spells it) Robertson with the 10th overall pick and he went on to become the defensive Rookie of the Year that year. Great linebacker. One of my favorite players as a kid.

:popcorn:Well, that's it for this edition of Rams Trivia. Stay tuned for....:unsure:

:redcard::redcard::redcard:....but wait! There is more! Later in the first round the Rams had another pick. At pick #20 the Los Angeles Rams selected.....................Jack Youngblood!!!!! Hall of Famer.

WOW! What a first round. Have the Rams ever had a better round in any draft in their history? I think not.:rockon:
:cheers:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I will be posting these Rams draft trivia questions periodically. See how well you know your Rams!

Hint for #I: ROY, but was a higher honor to come?

Have you earned your horns today?(n)

:rant:No cheating!!:sneaky:
This should be easy for anyone 50 or over!!:hiding::mrburnsevil: Hint they both have an "O" in their name!:rolllaugh:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Bump...soooo this first one really got off the ground, not many takers. But those that did participate did a fine job indeed.

So in 1971 the Rams selected Isiah (yes that is how he spells it) Robertson with the 10th overall pick and he went on to become the defensive Rookie of the Year that year. Great linebacker. One of my favorite players as a kid.

:popcorn:Well, that's it for this edition of Rams Trivia. Stay tuned for....:unsure:

:redcard::redcard::redcard:....but wait! There is more! Later in the first round the Rams had another pick. At pick #20 the Los Angeles Rams selected.....................Jack Youngblood!!!!! Hall of Famer.

WOW! What a first round. Have the Rams ever had a better round in any draft in their history? I think not.:rockon:
:cheers:
Maybe it's just the Homer in me But I can't think of anyone who has had two better Picks in the 1st Round!! I Dare anyone to find two better picks!!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah. Pretty amazing. My dad had a Rams information book that I recently came across. I was flipping through and found this. I thought I'd start a series of these interesting factoids in trivia form. I'll post # II soon.

It'll be tough to stump you Dave. (n)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe it's just the Homer in me But I can't think of anyone who has had two better Picks in the 1st Round!! I Dare anyone to find two better picks!!
Just to respond to my own question .. Tavon Austin and Ogletree where really good 1st round Picks .. But "Jack Youngblood and Isaiah Robinson" .. they aren't up to that standard yet! :D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah. Pretty amazing. My dad had a Rams information book that I recently came across. I was flipping through and found this. I thought I'd start a series of these interesting factoids in trivia form. I'll post # II soon.

It'll be tough to stump you Dave. (n)
You almost had me on this one Snow Man!!:rolllaugh: