Rams Draft - QUANTITY OVER QUALITY?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
TOTALLY AND RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE!!!

Steve Avila is a day 1 starter and the kind of OL we never seem to get. I'm sick and damn tired of 290lb centers being in the QB's lap. I want a hogmolley who pushes back and apparently Avila is exactly what we need. I'm over the moon with him.

Byron Young is a raw, but stupid fast, quick Edge who will also play a lot and well as a rookie.

These are the kinds of picks we need to make to get back to it, imho.

-Nice observation. Who knows if he can play Center? I think the way The Rams went so SOLID!!

It worked out better than I thought.Last season was a JOKE!!
Who knows how god Bruss will be this season?The good thing there is depth & competition.

Edge was KEY B.Young is going to be counted on.The thing is The Rams hit on a bunch Later round picks as well.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I’m looking at that 5th round haul and I’m impressed and optimistic.

Hampton, Edge
McClendon, OL
Allen, TE
Nacua, WR

All four of these guys could be starting by their 2nd year—if not sooner. That would then certainly qualify as “quality” as well as quantity. We’re talking about the 5th freaking round here, folks.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I’m looking at that 5th round haul and I’m impressed and optimistic.

Hampton, Edge
McClendon, OL
Allen, TE
Nacua, WR

All four of these guys could be starting by their 2nd year—if not sooner. That would then certainly qualify as “quality” as well as quantity. We’re talking about the 5th freaking round here, folks.
You can easily see what success could look like with these guys.. but they're also 5th rounders.

Hampton looks like a ton of fun and I hope he can take the leap.

McClendon is a little bit of an enigma to me.

Allen needs to get stronger and it always takes TEs a bit to adapt to the NFL.

Nacua is interesting. Really moves a lot like Kupp did in college.