Rams @ Dolphins NFL Network Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Re Airs at 6am saturday morning as long as they dont dick us again.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Re Airs at 6am saturday morning as long as they dont dick us again.
If I were a betting man....

Still pissed off that I recorded the Rams game at midnight on Saturday, got up at 4:00 to watch it on Sunday only to find they had aired the wrong game. No worries, I planned my Sunday to watch it at 1:00. Wrong again! Thankfully, for me, this one is being aired live where I live. Good luck to the rest of you!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You like apples?

Well, I'm gonna be in row 1 (seats 5 and 6) at the 50 yard line on the Rams side tomorrow night.

How ya like THEM apples?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
You like apples?

Well, I'm gonna be in row 1 (seats 5 and 6) at the 50 yard line on the Rams side tomorrow night.

How ya like THEM apples?
I toyed with going as well. The ticket prices were great! But, it is a "school night" for us working stiffs so I'm gonna take it in from home.

Enjoy Brudda!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn you all to hell! I have to wait till saturday morning to watch it! but Ill get my pay back Im planning on going up to the lou for the Denver game.

cartman-screw-you-guys.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'll upload some pics from the game (while I'm there) so you don't feel like you're missing out.

even though you are.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You like apples?

How ya like THEM apples?

BITCH!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You like apples?

How ya like THEM apples?
This ought to be the most "liked" post on here.
Awesome bro.
Look forward to the updates

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Damn you all to hell! I have to wait till saturday morning to watch it! but Ill get my pay back Im planning on going up to the lou for the Denver game.

cartman-screw-you-guys.jpg

Same here! My buddy is driving down from Arkansas and I'm flying to St. Louis from Buffalo. It will be my second game at the Ed.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
be my 3rd Ive seen us beat the crap out of the cowboys and saints. Im a good luck charm.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@-X-

I'd like to request at least a few shots of the Miami cheerleaders. PLEASE

I get the game live here in O-Town,,, sure wish I was there in person though. It sounds like you're going to be sitting in the same seats I had last time in Miami.

Bring us some Good Luck will ya !

markstewart67

Rookie
You like apples?

How ya like THEM apples?
Are you giving me seat 5 or 6?? I forgot. I just like to know if your gonna be on my right or left hand side. Don't forget my beer....just in case I'm late.
GO RAMS!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
@-X-

I'd like to request at least a few shots of the Miami cheerleaders. PLEASE

I get the game live here in O-Town,,, sure wish I was there in person though. It sounds like you're going to be sitting in the same seats I had last time in Miami.

Bring us some Good Luck will ya !
If they come to that side, then hell yeah. Otherwise it will be 50 pics of Aundrea.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If they come to that side, then hell yeah. Otherwise it will be 50 pics of Aundrea.

Hahaha

They definitely come to that side. They even rotate different groups of cheerleaders into that area every so often just to make sure you get to see all of them.

I can't stand those dolphins, but their cheerleaders are my favorites. Their Cheerleader GM is the best in the league hands down.

Have a blast !

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hahaha

They definitely come to that side. They even rotate different groups of cheerleaders into that area every so often just to make sure you get to see all of them.

I can't stand those dolphins, but their cheerleaders are my favorites. Their Cheerleader GM is the best in the league hands down.

Have a blast !
Yeah, they're definitely the top crew. For those of you who don't know what we're talking about...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah, they're definitely the top crew. For those of you who don't know what we're talking about...

Clearly my definition of fantasy differs from theirs. I could give them some ideas for their next video. :cool:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
You like apples?

How ya like THEM apples?

You gonna wear something like this?
images
You gotta stand out so we all can find you on the tube.

A gold Rams jersey would serve the same purpose. Loud and proud.

rambone

UDFA

I might catch he** for this, but this beats the holy heck out of our Rams cheerleaders. They’ve been doing the same steps for the past 10 years, do not inspire anyone and are as pedestrian as the EJ Dome itself.

Went to the Cowboy’s ATT&T stadium last season (Rams game – of course they got stomped) but their cheerleaders who are of course the cream of the crop, are almost worth the price of admission. Ours? Yawwwwn!

Time to get the Rams cheerleaders to step their game up as well!