Rams @ Dolphins - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Game Day Chat Room has turned into a total downer. Seems like a Ramstalk room.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
WHY THE FUCK ARE WE TRYING A 66 YARDER? The kid is good but that would have been an NFL record by 3 whole yards. I like the odds of going for it on 4th down better than a 66 yarder outdoors.

A game of what ifs. Fucking dammit.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Are you kidding me??? Jeff Fisher tries a 66 yard field goal with plenty of time to try to get better position??? With wind and rain and already missing his last two field goals from an even shorter distance??? I understand how good GZ is but trying to kick record distance game winning field goals in terrible conditions when you have 0:31 and a timeout is just poor coaching. You can't trust your offense to get a conversion on 4th down and 4??? :amped: Bad call Fisher, terrible call.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That woulda been good from 70. Fuck me. :evil:

Sent via Tapatalk2.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm not upset with the call, if he had the distance then to me it was the correct call. You gotta have faith in him to make these kicks, and even though he missed it, he knows that he can hit at those distances. He needs to just relax and do it. He had a bad day, the team really beat themselves. Clean it up and take down the packers at home. The Rams will be fine, they're still the youngest team in the NFL, they're still growing together, and they're still playing through injury. It's a process, and the Rams are still ahead of schedule.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Losing like that stinks. Seeing GZ miss 3 FGs(1 of which I really think he should have made) stinks. But time to move on. There are positives and negatives that can be taken from today. And that's to be expected, in my opinion, with a really young team.

Sam played his heart out.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Disappointed. But excited at the heart this team shows.
Mistakes and penalties.
Shelly Smith should be cut because if he can't beat out Moose right now he will never be a player.

This is a process missing pieces, as the pieces return the end result will be something to see.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:

Sent via Tapatalk2.

That's what I thought, so I was watching the game and saw a throwback jersey #29 was that either of you?

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Rams are gonna be fine. It's a bummer we lost this game, but how many of you thought we would be .500 at this point?
when we start getting injured players back, look out.
We have a lot of heart and it's only gonna get better!

GO RAMS!!!!

and oh yeah... Fuck this negativity!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thordaddy said:
X said:

Sent via Tapatalk2.

That's what I thought, so I was watching the game and saw a throwback jersey #29 was that either of you?
Coulda been Selassie. He was in that jersey. I was in a SJ39 home jersey.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
shaunpinney said:
hey I still wear my 29 jersey with pride, but i'm in Wales uk!

GOing to see them play the Xpatriots? Cuz ya know when we get em over there we're revoking their passports?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Thordaddy said:
shaunpinney said:

GOing to see them play the Xpatriots? Cuz ya know when we get em over there we're revoking their passports?

I'm trying to find a ticket i can afford without selling body parts!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
shaunpinney said:
Thordaddy said:
shaunpinney said:

I'm trying to find a ticket i can afford without selling body parts!
Really tickets THAT HIGH?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
That was a disappointing loss but like a few others have said -- I'd have taken 3-3 after 6 -- onwards and upwards !!!