Rams @ Dolphins - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
sushi.png

Come and get it!

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
All geared up and ready to go, jimmy johns for tailgate and dolphin pie for desert :cool:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X and Selassie, DUDE'S I feal like a part of me is THERE, have the fuckin' greatest and safest times of your lives.

Rich

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
What sucks is I'm IN Ft. Lauderdale but I'm flying back to Denver when the game starts....yeah, don't ask... I'll watch the recording when I get home. Hope we come home with a win. 4-2 sure would look good fellas.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
bwdenverram said:
What sucks is I'm IN Ft. Lauderdale but I'm flying back to Denver when the game starts....yeah, don't ask... I'll watch the recording when I get home. Hope we come home with a win. 4-2 sure would look good fellas.

Yeah I watched the Rams vs Wash. in DIA the day Kurt fumbled away the game inside the five.Or I think it was might have been Stapleton, nah it was DIA ,Pena was in Washington, Sec Trans from 2000 to 2008 so it was DIA.
Whatever reason you had to fly back when you did had better be compelling , or don't tell me :fk: :ww:

Fly safe

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Come on guys, represent ROD loud and proud down in beautiful Miami!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sent via Tapatalk2.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350232036676.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350232036676.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 135

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sent via Tapatalk2.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350232189054.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350232189054.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 165

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Rams declared WR Danny Amendola, RB Terrance Ganaway, QB Austin Davis, LT Rodger Saffold, LB Mario Haggan, S Matt Daniels and DT Matt Conrath inactive for Week 6 against the Dolphins.

Inactive for the Dolphins are RB Daniel Thomas, WR Jabar Gaffney, CB Richard Marshall, WR Rishard Matthews, QB Pat Devlin, TE Will Yeatman and TE Michael Egnew,

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
So it's raining,SHIT but ya know , since the Fins MAKE you wear the darks to make you sweat the rain DOES cancel that strategy.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Okay GZ, you proved to everyone you're mortal.. Now don't do that again.

Ojinnaka is just so awful.. There's gotta be someone else we can put in there, he's killing drives here.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bluecoconuts said:

Ojinnaka is just so awful.. There's gotta be someone else we can put in there, he's killing drives here.
Yeah, I'm guessing LG will be addressed in the off season

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
bluecoconuts said:
Two misses for him today, he's in his own head.
My satellite went down at the end of the drive. I saw that Miami called a TO. Was that one of those freeze-the-kicker things?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
What was Jenkins doing on that Miami touchdown pass? He was motionless, didn't even move until the pass was thrown :omg:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:
Two misses for him today, he's in his own head.
My satellite went down at the end of the drive. I saw that Miami called a TO. Was that one of those freeze-the-kicker things?

Yep, they froze it, and the same thing happened, kicked it wide. He looked up too early, probably because he thought too much about it, went in the exact same spot the first time.

Ojinnaka has basically killed two drives though. He knocked them back on the first miss, and Miami drove down for the score. Then his penalties killed this drive and knocked them back as well when they were knocking at the door. He need to go, I don't know who or what we have at LG, but fuck. It's got to be better than Ojinnaka. He's missing blocks to let big sacks, penalties, he's done nothing positive thus far. If not for him, we would probably be up 20-3 right now. Mental mistakes are apparent in this game. It's close enough that if they clean it up in the second half they can win, but they can't play like this.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
brokeu91 said:
bluecoconuts said:

Yeah, I'm guessing LG will be addressed in the off season

Rok???

But yeah... Ojinnaka is brutal. Also missed a block that could have turn a 10 yard SJ run into a much longer one.