Rams did something bad teams don't do today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
The Rams managed to keep the Seahawks in the game by making numerous mistakes. They lost the turnover battle and still managed to get the win against a very good Seahawks team. Bad teams don't do that. Maybe I've had a little too much koolaid but I think this team can win quite a few this year. I expect them to be contenders. It is the Year of the Ram, in case you didn't know.

In the past our beloved Rams would have to play perfect football to beat pretty much any team and today they made some dumb errors and came out victorious.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
The Rams managed to keep the Seahawks in the game by making numerous mistakes. They lost the turnover battle and still managed to get the win against a very good Seahawks team. Bad teams don't do that. Maybe I've had a little too much koolaid but I think this team can win quite a few this year. I expect them to be contenders. It is the Year of the Ram, in case you didn't know.

In the past our beloved Rams would have to play perfect football to beat pretty much any team and today they made some dumb errors and came out victorious.

Totally Agree

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
After today, we win at least 8 other games this year. This win will carry over into other games as confidence.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said 11 wins this season, before today..I still say it!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I like what I see but it's way too early on the Oline to tell yet. While the blonde side was one of only two sacks it is a type if hit that cannot even be allowed to occur at an average of one a game. they went up against a good technical 4-3 defensive front. but they'll be getting a lot of different looks including the skins next week. I think the D will seal it but it might be another challenge for the offensive line. Foles is pretty good at times but needs to keep his cool under pressure. a few times he threw some incompletions or inaccurate throws when he saw pressure but while he still had time. but a solid job.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

Looked a lil like 2004 today, with a hell of a defense...