Rams Depth beyond the starters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
Can one of you please breakdown the depth behind starter groups, my take from the entire game is the depth at every position group on this team is bad except for a group.

For example,

QB position- Behind Nick Foles we have scrubs (sorry Sean Mannion this is your rookie season so I had to include you there) - BAD

RB - Great depth through out

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@ram007

Well, contrary to whatever we've been told, whoever they are, they didn't look too good....learning some of their names would be a waste of time....

QB Davis or Keenum...taking snaps from Mannion
RB Gurley, Mason, Cunningham, Pead, Reynolds....tbc
OL G-Rob, Saff, Barnes, Brown, Havenstein, Battle, Donnal, Williams, Jones, Wichman/Reynolds
TE Cooks, Hendricks, Harkey, Cunningham
WR Britt, Quick, Austin, Bailey, Givens

Defense..No clue...I'd cut some dudes...

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
@ram007

Well, contrary to whatever we've been told, whoever they are, they didn't look too good....learning some of their names would be a waste of time....

QB Davis or Keenum...taking snaps from Mannion
RB Gurley, Mason, Cunningham, Pead, Reynolds....tbc
OL G-Rob, Saff, Barnes, Brown, Havenstein, Battle, Donnal, Williams, Jones, Wichman/Reynolds
TE Cooks, Hendricks, Harkey, Cunningham
WR Britt, Quick, Austin, Bailey, Givens

Defense..No clue...I'd cut some dudes...

I think we got (in no particular order):

DT:Donald*, Brockers*, Fairley, and Westbrook
DE: Quinn*, Long*, Sims, Hayes
LB: Dunbar*, Ayers, Bates, Ogletree*, Laurinaitis*
S: McDonald*, Baron, Alexander, Davis, Mcleod*
CB: Jenkins*, Tru-Jo*, Joyner, Roberson...TBD

* Indicates starters

So safety is fine, D-line depth is fine, LB always feels thin, and CB is a little thin because of Gaines injury.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Good enough to reach the Super Bowl for the next 3 years, thats how good our depth is!