Rams Defense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
I think what will happen next year regarding fs is Joyner will move into that spot and McLeod want be resigned. As far as receivers we don't have anybody besides Quick. Britt can't catch, Tavon and Bailey can't get open most of the time. Wasn't really paying attention to Givens but he gained separation on the interception but Davis failed to throw it Farr enough. If we have a chance to get Amari we should get him to play opposite Quick. Then draft Qb in 2nd. 3rd round OG. 4th round C. Then Sign best RT in Free agency. Restructure Bradford and bring Gilbert back. Think 2nd year in system he could be decent.

fearsomefour

Legend
The combination of Barron and McDonald was deadly. Because Barron could play that LB role, McDonald was deployed all over the field and he killed it in that role.

Donald and Quinn are Donald and Quinn. E.J. was great today. McLeod, as usual, got himself out of position while in a deep Cover 3 zone. The guy is so frustrating.
I agree with all of this.
The O disappeared in the second half, but, they were barely on the field. The Cardinals basically moved the ball at will in the second half.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
We are only really getting a glimpse at how they plan on using Barron. Knowing that Barron or McDonald is behind you while running a crossing route or slant is probably comforting to most WR's.

a 6er of Yuengling on this end.
I don't get Yuengling in this part of the country. I hate you a little bit. Those jerks in PA have something against me. They sell to all the surrounding states!

Penguin.

Rookie
I'd just put Trumaine at safety to replace McLeod. We could have a nice secondary.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
They may want to start beating the crap out of offensive players when the coaches aren't looking. You know... Full Metal Jacket style.
The offense was certainly well within their rights to do the same to them earlier in the season.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
The remaining games will give the Def time to learn this D inside out.They have been playing better as expected and will be a force next year.But unless something is done to fix the Qb problem this very talented defense who will be running on all cylinders and much better than what we see now will be wasted NEXT YEAR.