Rams DE William Hayes has been diagnosed with a sprained MCL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Hayes was forced from Sunday's loss in the first quarter. He's week to week.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/382244178018566144" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status ... 8018566144</a>

I sure hate to hear this with the 9ers coming in. Hayes sure plays hard inside & out! First ORT Saffold & now top DL reserve Hayes. WE might finally see DE Gerald Rivers active this Thursday night

The only other known injury is Daryl Richardson who said he aggravated his foot injury on his very first snap of Sunday's loss to the Cowboys.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Re: Rams DE William Hayes has been diagnosed with a sprained

I hate to hear this too. Hayes is a gamer and will be missed.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XhmcHSFKSE[/youtube]

Rams DE William Hayes has been diagnosed with a sprained MCL

V3

Hall of Fame

Tough break but maybe Fisher will use Brockers on blitzing downs now. I'd like to see what he can do when he's not double teamed and when it's a pure pass rush situation.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That hurts. Hayes has looked great since day 1 here.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

I take this as good news, it looked a lot worse.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

William Hayes is by far my most favorite DL'er. Fisher could put him in any of the four base DL positions & he just excels. He can also play any of the DL positions in a three man line. He kinda fills the James Hall spot for me.

He seemed to come in TC real heavy when I saw him in pre season he still was packing a lot of pounds but he seems to have dropped that extra belly fat since then. This really bothers me. He usually has really big games. In our last two losses Hayes has had No tacks No sacks ! after the first game when he had 3 tacks & a sack.

Last time we played the 9ers he had two sacks.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick

Could have been much worse. Of course we'd love to have him playing, but at least our next game following SF is Jacksonville. He could stand to miss that game if he ain't 100%.