Rams D

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

fuck i love them.

how good was it seeing 3 and outs for a change. how good was it seeing dbs attacking the ball and getting ints.

we'll find out more next week against better opposition but i don't think their style will change much.

happy to see the back of williams.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I want to re-watch the game again, but just the initial viewing showed a lot of different looks. You've gotta love what Wade is doing with these guys.

Oh, and now he's getting Donald added to the mix ...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

freak i love them.

how good was it seeing 3 and outs for a change. how good was it seeing dbs attacking the ball and getting ints.

we'll find out more next week against better opposition but i don't think their style will change much.

happy to see the back of williams.

I would say I'm Happier to see the Front of Phillips, than the Back of Williams! Williams wasn't Bad, But Phillips is GREAT! Wade's concentration on "Technique" shows his Brilliance! JMO

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In Wade we trust!

Defense will be fine.

Special teams will be fine.

Offense... that's the big unkown... great first game against lesser competition. I want to see what they can do against Washington.

Ultimately, I think the Cowgirls game will be the real test.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I want to re-watch the game again, but just the initial viewing showed a lot of different looks. You've gotta love what Wade is doing with these guys.

Oh, and now he's getting Donald added to the mix ...
two fisted drinking.gif

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That 10 yard cushion....on 3rd and 8....every damn time...nothing against Williams...but with the talent that Snead gave him....it was clearly inadequate.

I didn't mind Williams except for that. Bend but don't break sux

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
Well, the D did score more points than 7 offenses in this first week of football. Maybe AD will up that total going forward. (y)