Rams' D vs opposing QB's this season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We will see if Stanton can maintain that QBR in our next matchup :popcorn:

QBR is a joke. They were their passer ratings.

But I get your point and hoping it ends somewhere like scaub's rating last week.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stanton has since shown his true colors of being nothing more than an average backup who makes mistakes and can't win a game with his arm.
Cards are in worse shape then we are at QB.
1)Bradford is rehabbing but he's young and only has 1 year left on his deal. Palmer is rehabbing but he's old and just signed a new deal.
2) Stanton got figured out quick. It took Davis a few weeks to get figured out.
3)We had Hill to go to after Davis. The Cards have to go to a rookie after Stanton(Logan Thomas).
4)We have The Hekker

Cardncub

Rookie
Yeah that's the one that sticks for me too. Division leader, their house, we knock their QB from the game, 14-10 lead in the 4th qtr....oh and i'm surrounded by Cardinals fans in everyday life here.
banghead.gif

I want that payback.
Lol.

Cardncub

Rookie
Stanton has since shown his true colors of being nothing more than an average backup who makes mistakes and can't win a game with his arm.
Cards are in worse shape then we are at QB.
1)Bradford is rehabbing but he's young and only has 1 year left on his deal. Palmer is rehabbing but he's old and just signed a new deal.
2) Stanton got figured out quick. It took Davis a few weeks to get figured out.
3)We had Hill to go to after Davis. The Cards have to go to a rookie after Stanton(Logan Thomas).
4)We have The Hekker

Stanton filled in earlier in the year & that's where they are getting their tape from. Stanton is better with the deep pass than the intermediate routes so teams are taking away the deep pass & forcing him to throw short now. That's where his accuracy has issues for some reason. He seems to be more skittish of late & not going through his reads. He is locking in on his first read & staring down.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Win- Colt McCoy
20/32 199 yds
0 TD 2 INT
1 fumble
6 sacks(knocked from the gm)
--------
RGIII
3/4 33 yds
0 TD 0 INT
1 sack

-Rams D now has 9 INT's and 31 sacks in the last seven games, and allowed only 4 TD passes.
-Starting QB's average rating over those seven games is 78.7